- PEOPLE IN PLACES. // Medical Device Daily;12/7/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 222, p10
The article announces the appointment of Glen Laschober as executive vice president and chief operating officer of US Oncology.
- U.S. Oncology changes again. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;10/8/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p14
Reports on the move by cancer-care company U.S. Oncology to sell its physician group practices. Cost of the move; Benefits of the sale of the group practices; Impact of U.S. Oncology's move on the physician practice management model in the United States.
- Departure. Versel, Neil // Modern Physician;Nov2001, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the decision of US Oncology to exit from the practice management business and focus on oncology pharmaceuticals management, cancer center operation and clinical research. Stock performance of the company; Comments from the company's spokesperson Alvis Swinney; Expectations of Nicholas...
- US Oncology enabled with brachytherapy solutions from Noculetron. // Hem/Onc Today;9/10/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p48
The article reports on the adoption of brachytherapy solutions from Nucletron by the US Oncology Inc.
- U.S. Oncology announces election of two new members to its board of directors. // Hem/Onc Today;10/25/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p43
The article announces the addition of Yoo Yoon Jorden and Todd Vannucci to the board of directors of U.S. Oncology and its parent company, U.S. Oncology Holdings, in October 2009.
- Key Facts. // U.S. Oncology, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
A chart is presented providing facts about cancer care services company US Oncology Inc., including the address of its headquarter, contact number and total employees.
- What's next? Versel, Neil // Modern Physician;Jan2002, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the plans of U.S. Oncology to become a pharmaceuticals and facilities management company. Effect of the resistance of physicians and investors to the company's attempt to purchase the nonmedical assets of its affiliated practices; Conversion of the compensation formula of U.S....
- Share the profits. Versel, Neil // Modern Physician;Apr2001, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p40
Highlights the plan of cancer center operators and the company US Oncology to convert all its practices to a net earnings business model. How the business model functions; Why healthcare facilities adopted the business model; Benefits of the revenue-based model.
- US Oncology establishes clinical development CRO. // Medical Device Daily;4/6/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 64, p5
The article announces the establishment of the full service contract research organization (CRO) US Oncology Clinical Development (USOCD) by US Oncology. The CRO has the responsibility of formalizing the services provided by US Oncology Research since its inception in 1999. The areas that will...