- Unitrin SWOT Analysis. // Unitrin SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The book presents information on U.S. insurance holding company Unitrin and offers a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis as of October 2005. Finance-related business activities in which the company is involved are revealed. Revenue posted for the fiscal year ended December...
- Company Overview. // Unitrin SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents information on U.S. insurance holding company Unitrin. Finance-related business activities in which the company is involved are revealed. Revenue posted for the fiscal year ended December 2004 is given. Net income during fiscal year 2004 is also mentioned.
- SWOT Analysis. // Unitrin SWOT Analysis;Nov2010, p1
A business analysis of Unitrin Inc., a company that provides basic financial and insurance needs, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include diversified insurance operations and improved combined ratio. Weaknesses include the...
- SWOT Analysis. // Unitrin SWOT Analysis;Jul2011, p1
A business analysis of Unitrin Inc., which offers financial and insurance services, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include diversified insurance operations. Weaknesses include a lack of international presence....
- Key Facts. // Unitrin SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article offers facts and information about U.S. insurance holding company Unitrin. The head office of the company is given. The phone, fax number and Web address of the company are also mentioned. Estimated yearly revenue/turnover is revealed. The number of people employed by the company is...
- Cons, crooks and cheats. Kavanagh, John // BRW;3/6/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p48
Reports on the enforcement action taken by the Australian Securities & Investment Commission against financial planners in 2002. Investigations that led to criminal proceedings; Financial planner Robert Street's involvement in the most notorious case.
- Undercover police to be sent into financial services firms. // Money Marketing;7/4/2013, p5
The article reports that the London police in England will begin sending undercover police into financial services companies to address financial crime.
- Ace Insurance: global resources at a finger's snap. Hernández, Gina M. // Caribbean Business;6/28/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 25, pB2
The article presents a corporate profile for Ace Insurance Co., a holding company located in Hamilton, Bermuda Islands. The company has global presence and employs 10,000 employees. Its local operation product profile includes within marine and specialty insurance such as insurance for directors...
- A High-Tech Battle With Fraud. Bergsman, Steve // Mortgage Banking;Aug2006, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p36
The article reports on the offer of systemic protection for mortgage fraud by a group of small companies to the mortgage firms in the U.S. Rapid Reporting's IncomeChek and DirectChek fraud-detection tools contributed to the success of Sunshine Mortgage. American General Finance uses...