The Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
This article provides an overview of Furukawa Electric's operations. Furukawa Electric is involved primarily in the manufacturing of power cables, wires, and metals and metal compounds. It caters to the telecommunications, information technology, energy, and electronics sectors. The company is...
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. #6 Japan, 2007 Rev. $4.159 b. // Wire Journal International;Feb2009, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p56
The article features Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., a public Japanese wire and cable producer based in Tokyo. It produces and sells wire and cable for telecommunications, electronics and automotive systems, energy and industrial products and processed copper products. More than 70 percent of the...
- SWOT Analysis. // Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article analyzes the strengths and weakness of electric wire and cable manufacturer Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. It also offers insight into the opportunities and threats facing the company. Furukawa's strengths include revived profitability, strong cash position, and broad product portfolio...
- SWOT Analysis. // Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2009, p1
A company profile of Tokyo, Japan-based The Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., which is involved in manufacturing power cables, wires, and metals and metal compounds, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues....
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Apr2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. is presented.
- Key Facts. // Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article offers information about the Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. including contact details, revenue, number of employees and standard industrial classification codes.
- Furukawa and Fujikura to combine power units. // Wire Journal International;May2004, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the proposed merge of the power line operations of Japan's Furukawa Electric Co. and Fujikura Ltd. into a joint venture. Integration of electric power line operations into an existing power cable business.
- Furukawa opens sales subsidiary in Thailand. // Wire Journal International;Oct2005, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p19
Reports that Japan's Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. has launched a sales subsidiary, Furukawa Thailand Co. Ltd., to serve Thailand's growing computer, electronics and automotive industries. Primary wire products of Furukawa Thailand; Location in the Soi Chidlom Area of Bangkok; Company headed by CEO...
- Asia news briefs. // Wire Journal International;Feb2007, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p22
The article presents news briefs about the electric wire and cable industry in Asia as of February 2007. Arcelor Mittal plans to spend $9 billion for a steel plant in Orissa, India. Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. is the first electric wire and cable firm to get a top rating in Development Bank of...