- Skandia Insurance Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Skandia Insurance Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The book features Skandia Insurance Company Ltd., a global provider of insurance and financial services headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. It offers information on the company's services in several product areas, the number of people it employs and the locations of its largest markets. It also...
- Company Overview. // Skandia Insurance Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jun2005, p4
Presents an overview of Skandia Insurance Co. Ltd., a company that offers insurance and financial services worldwide including unit linked assurance, mutual funds, life assurance and banking. Revenues generated in fiscal year ended December 2004; Location of headquarters.
- Key Facts. // Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents information on Sumitomo Heavy Industries, an industrial manufacturing company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The address and contact information of the company's head office is provided. The revenue and turnover of the company for the year ended March 2005 as well as the...
- Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;Jun2007, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p2
The article offers global news briefs related to financial services industry. MasterCard International Inc. has posted a net income of $215 million for the first quarter of 2007. Allianz Group is enjoying an increase in its profit for the first quarter of 2007. Skandia AB has announced that it...
- Company Overview. // Skandia Insurance Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents an overview of the business profile of Skandia Insurance Co. Ltd., a global provider of insurance and financial services headquartered in Stockholm Sweden. Information presented in this article include the company's services in several product areas, the number of people it...
- SWOT Analysis. // Skandia Insurance Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article assesses the business strengths and weaknesses and forecasts opportunities and threats to Skandia Insurance Co. Ltd., a global provider of insurance and financial services headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Strengths discussed include the company's regular premium in the unit-linked...
- Old Mutual Offers $6.1B for Skandia. // American Banker;9/6/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 171, p9
Reports that Old Mutual PLC bid $6.1 billion to buy Skandia AB, the Nordic region's biggest insurer. Details of the tender offer; How the deal would allow Old Mutual to enter the Scandinavian market and bolster sales in Great Britain; Profile of Skandia AB.
- NEWSWATCH. // Money Marketing;9/27/2001, p3
Presents an update on the financial services market in Great Britain as of September 27, 2001. Appeal made by the General Insurance Standards Council on the Competition Commission's decision on its proposed rule forcing intermediaries to join up; Retirement of Mike Gordon from Skandia; Reason...
- Skandia turns the key. // Money Marketing;8/1/2002, p16
Focuses on a free guide published by Skandia as part of its campaign to help independent financial advisors get the most from the corporate protection market in Great Britain. Features of the guide; Issues discussed in the guide; Benefits from the premium equalization calculator.