- Skandia Insurance Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Skandia Insurance Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The book features Skandia Insurance Company Ltd., a global provider of insurance and financial services headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. It offers information on the company's services in several product areas, the number of people it employs and the locations of its largest markets. It also...
- Record pension sales at Skandia. Tryphonides, Andrea // Money Marketing;2/23/2006, p16
The article reports on the financial performance of Skandia AB for the year 2005 in Great Britain. Pension sales of the company rose by 35 percent, with growth strongest in single-premium pensions, which were up by 53 percent. Pension transfer premium income was up by 61 percent, which is...
- Fad funds faltering. Stodell, Hannah // Money Marketing;3/19/2009, p7
The article reports on the performance of themed individual savings accounts (Isas) in Great Britain as of January 1, 2009. Skandia AB research have shown that about two-thirds of themed Isas have a negative performance, including Henderson global technique, Axa Framlington health and Liontrust...
- Key Facts. // Skandia Insurance Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents information on Skandia Insurance Co. Ltd, a global provider of insurance and financial services headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The address and contact information of the company's head office is provided. The revenue of the company for the year ended December 2005 as...
- SWOT Analysis. // Skandia Insurance Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article assesses the business strengths and weaknesses and forecasts opportunities and threats to Skandia Insurance Co. Ltd., a global provider of insurance and financial services headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Strengths discussed include the company's regular premium in the unit-linked...
- Old Mutual Offers $6.1B for Skandia. // American Banker;9/6/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 171, p9
Reports that Old Mutual PLC bid $6.1 billion to buy Skandia AB, the Nordic region's biggest insurer. Details of the tender offer; How the deal would allow Old Mutual to enter the Scandinavian market and bolster sales in Great Britain; Profile of Skandia AB.
- Skandia turns the key. // Money Marketing;8/1/2002, p16
Focuses on a free guide published by Skandia as part of its campaign to help independent financial advisors get the most from the corporate protection market in Great Britain. Features of the guide; Issues discussed in the guide; Benefits from the premium equalization calculator.
- Mutual appreciation. Bettelley, Clare // Finance Week (Centaur Communications);2/1/2006, p14
The article reports on an interview with Julian Roberts, group finance director of the British-South African financial services company Old Mutual PLC, about Old Mutual's acquisition of the Swedish insurer Skandia. Roberts discussed benefits from the deal, Old Mutual's finances, credit ratings...
- Skandia is quitting pre-funded long-term care sector. Tryphonides, Andrea // Money Marketing;7/22/2004, p3
Reports on Skandia's withdrawal from the pre-funded long term care sector. Consideration of the lack of interest from consumers; Last date for business quotations; Conversion option form term and fixed term life policies.