- SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis. // SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The article presents information on automobile manufacturer Sociedad Espaï¿½ola de Automï¿½viles de Turismo, popularly known as SEAT SA. Information on the financial performance of the company is presented. It identifies the strengths and weaknesses of the company, and also discusses the...
- Company Overview. // SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
This chapter presents an overview of automobile manufacturer Sociedad Espaï¿½ola de Automï¿½viles de Turismo, popularly known as SEAT SA. Information on the location of the company's headquarters is mentioned. Information on the financial performance of the company for the period ended...
- On an even keel despite the problems. Shahmanesh-Banks, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Mar2005, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p25
The article focuses on the performance of General Motors Corp. (GM) in the automobile industry. GM reported solid overall results in 2004, despite challenging competitive conditions in many markets around the globe. GM's automotive operations earned $1.2 billion in 2004, up from $1.1 billion the...
- Auto Bonds See Light At End Of Bankrupt Tunnel. M. S. // High Yield Report;6/25/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p3
The article reports on the automobile industry which is becoming competitive after a bankruptcy had plagued in the U.S. It notes that automakers and suppliers are fighting for market share in stagnant car markets in Western countries. Moreover, the first quarter of 2007 was generally low on...
- news digest. // Automotive News Europe;01/01/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p23
Presents information on the European automobile industry as of January 2001. Estimated increase in automobile sales; Increase in the November 2000 market share of BMW; Gains in pre-tax earnings of Porsche AG for the fiscal year that ended July 31, 2000.
- Key Facts. // SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
This chapter presents key facts about automobile manufacturer Sociedad Espaï¿½ola de Automï¿½viles de Turismo, popularly known as SEAT SA. Information including the company's head office address, contact numbers, Web site address, and number of employees are given.
- Latin lover. Shahmanesh-Banks, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p56
Highlights the Leon automobile manufactured by the Spanish car company, Seat SA. Features of the automobile; Engine and power capacity of the vehicle; Primary competitors of Leon in the Spanish automobile market; Comparison of Leon's interior with the Altea.
- China Enters The Fast Lane. Feller, Gordon // J@pan Inc.;Aug2004, Issue 58, p12
Considers the plans of China to shift its focus in the automobile industry to the export of automobile parts. Forecast on automobile manufacturing in China in 2004; List of foreign automobile manufacturers in China with plans to expand production and market share; Encouragement given by...
- Detroit: Every Silver Lining Has A Cloud. Taylor III, Alex // Fortune;1/24/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p92
Discusses why market share for United States automobile makers is sinking while that of overseas competitors continues to rise. The profits that were made by automobile makers in 1999; Why American auto makers have gotten lazy about watching developments; Some of the disturbing sales trends...