- Company Overview. // SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
This chapter presents an overview of automobile manufacturer Sociedad Espaï¿½ola de Automï¿½viles de Turismo, popularly known as SEAT SA. Information on the location of the company's headquarters is mentioned. Information on the financial performance of the company for the period ended...
- Latin lover. Shahmanesh-Banks, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p56
Highlights the Leon automobile manufactured by the Spanish car company, Seat SA. Features of the automobile; Engine and power capacity of the vehicle; Primary competitors of Leon in the Spanish automobile market; Comparison of Leon's interior with the Altea.
- SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis. // SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The article presents information on automobile manufacturer Sociedad Espaï¿½ola de Automï¿½viles de Turismo, popularly known as SEAT SA. Information on the financial performance of the company is presented. It identifies the strengths and weaknesses of the company, and also discusses the...
- Access Charges. // Motor Age;Aug2003 Supplement, p18
Presents a table on access charges for automobile manufacturer service information Web sites as of June 19, 2003. Automobile manufacturers whose charged have been given; Web address of those manufacturers; Monthly access charges of these manufacturers.
- SWOT Analysis. // SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
This chapter analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of automobile manufacturer SEAT SA, as well as the opportunities and threats that it faces. Information on the increase in the market share of the company is presented. It discusses the decline in the company's revenues. It also discusses the...
- LETTERS. Kast, Timothy; Forte, Jim; Brandt, Rik; Souhrada, John; Winemiller, Tom; Reed, Randy; McCain, David // AutoWeek;12/27/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 52, p13
Presents letters to the editor commenting on issues related to automobile industry and trade. Comments on a Web site that displayed the '06 Corvette Z06 before GM's embargo; Views on the article "10 Hot Cars for '05;" Expression of reactions regarding the words Honda Accord Hybrid.
- NEVER SATISFIED. Pearce, Al // AutoWeek;6/7/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 23, p52
Brett Bodine quickly says that his job description does not say anything about helping the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) move into the car-building and car-selling business. Some NASCAR-watchers think the sanctioning body wants to eventually build and sell cars to...
- MOD SQUAD. Chang, Richard S. // AutoWeek;10/1/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 40, p6
This article discusses innovations in the automobile industry. The author says that like filmmaking and music recording, import tuning has entered the digital age. A new generation of young, computer-savvy car enthusiasts is customizing virtual vehicles on the computer desktop, using the...
- Seat gets new design head. de Oliveira, Paulo Soares // Automotive News Europe;7/25/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p5
Reports on the appointment of Luc Donckerwolke as design director at Volkswagen group's Seat subsidiary in 2005. Background on his career; Predecessor of Donckerwolke.