SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
This chapter presents an overview of automobile manufacturer Sociedad Espaï¿½ola de Automï¿½viles de Turismo, popularly known as SEAT SA. Information on the location of the company's headquarters is mentioned. Information on the financial performance of the company for the period ended...
- SWOT Analysis. // SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
This chapter analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of automobile manufacturer SEAT SA, as well as the opportunities and threats that it faces. Information on the increase in the market share of the company is presented. It discusses the decline in the company's revenues. It also discusses the...
- Latin lover. Shahmanesh-Banks, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p56
Highlights the Leon automobile manufactured by the Spanish car company, Seat SA. Features of the automobile; Engine and power capacity of the vehicle; Primary competitors of Leon in the Spanish automobile market; Comparison of Leon's interior with the Altea.
- Key Facts. // SEAT S.A. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
This chapter presents key facts about automobile manufacturer Sociedad Espaï¿½ola de Automï¿½viles de Turismo, popularly known as SEAT SA. Information including the company's head office address, contact numbers, Web site address, and number of employees are given.
- Market place. // Wheels;Oct2004, p134
Presents data on the automobile industry in Australia as of August 2004. Sales performance of passenger vehicles; Total sales of automobiles; Highlights of the industry.
- New car sales: mainstream manufacturers suffer. // MarketWatch: Automotive;April 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the decline of sales in the European automobile industry in 2003. Factors affecting the financial performance of the industry; Countries in the region that registered declined sales; Top industry performers in the region.
- The good news: February's sales beat January's. Teahen Jr., John K. // Automotive News;3/9/2009, Vol. 83 Issue 6350, p41
The article focuses on the financial performance of the automobile industry in the U.S. According to a report, February 2009's U.S. sales were higher than January 2009. However, sales plunged to 689,794 units in February, which id down by 41.4% from February 2008. Car sales were down by 38.6%...
- Suppliers: Need capital? Go to Asia. Leuliette, Tim // Automotive News;10/22/2007, Vol. 82 Issue 6278, p14
The article reports that the U.S. automobile industry's historical performance has led the U.S. financial markets to believe that past performance equals future performance. As a result, the U.S. public equity markets and credit markets have undervalued supplier capabilities and technologies and...
- Seat puts emphasis on technological innovation. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;May99, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the investment program of Spanish car maker Seat, for product research and development. Aim of the company according to its president Pierre-Alain De Smedt; Percentage of total annual turnover accounted for research and development; Productivity of the company.