- Readers Digest Association, Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Readers Digest Association, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The book presents information on The Reader's Digest Association and gives a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis for it. Background on the company is given. Revenue posted during the fiscal year ended June 2005 is revealed. Potential threats to the company include rising...
- Reader's Digest unwraps new 'Selecciones.' Tsui, Bonnie // Advertising Age;4/9/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the plan of "Reader's Digest" magazine to launch an improved North American version of "Selecciones," a Spanish-language periodical, in the U.S. The 60-year-old Spanish magazine will target the growing Hispanic market. The move is made in response to "Selecciones" rival...
- Reader's Digest starts Canada title. Wentz, Laurel; Chiasson, Gail // Advertising Age;1/19/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p17
Reports on Our Canada, a bimonthly magazine launched by Reader's Digest Ltd. in January 2004, which claims to offer Canadians a place to share their stories, pictures, memories and recipes. Details of how the company has eliminated editorial costs; Information on the first issue of the magazine.
- Company Overview. // Readers Digest Association, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents information on The Reader's Digest Association, a publishing company based in the U.S. The headquarter of the company is revealed. Other means used by the company to market its products are revealed. Revenue posted during the fiscal year ended June 2005 is given.
- HEADLINES: Reader's Digest Indonesia to launch next month . // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;5/16/2003, p03
Announces that "Reader's Digest" will publish a Bahasa Indonesia edition to be produced by Indonesian publisher Femina Group. Target readers of "Reader's Digest Indonesia"; Number of copies to be published per month.
- Reader's Digest To Cut Spots In Children's Publishing Division. // Book Publishing Report;08/07/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p3
Reports on management changes initiated by publishing house Reader's Digest. Reorganization of top-level management positions; Plan to cut jobs in the company's children's publishing division; Appointment of Harold Clarke as vice president and publisher; Rumors about the company's strategic...
- RDA's Rx: Tap The Brand. Masterton, John // MediaWeek;03/01/99, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p6
Announces the plan of Reader's Digest Association (RDA) to expand into several businesses. Target earnings by 2004; Remarks from RDA chairman/chief executive officer Tom Ryder; Platform for targeted selling of products through the mail.
- RD revises bonus plan, rejects new board nominations. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/8/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 50, p12
Reports on results of `Reader's Digest's' (RD) disappointing financial performance. Cash bonuses suspended for some executives; Cancelling of some previously granted stock incentives: Rejected request by Corporate Value Partners to nominate Frank Macchiarola and William Mayer, to RD's board of...
- New Digest series aims to simplify. Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;12/8/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 50, p12
Discusses the launching of a `Reader's Digest' adult trade imprint to be called `Simpler Life.' Details of style and content, titles and future releases; Description of marketing strategies and promotional campaign.