Outback Steakhouse, Inc. SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // Outback Steakhouse, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents an overview of Outback Steakhouse, the owner and operator of the Steakhouse chain of restaurants. Examples of the casual-dining concepts of the restaurant chain are listed. It states the number of people employed by the firm. The revenues and operating profit posted by the...
- SWOT Analysis. // Outback Steakhouse, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article offers an analysis of Outback Steakhouse, the owner and operator of the Steakhouse chain of restaurants. Examples of the casual-dining concepts owned by Outback are listed. It discusses the consumer appeal of Outback's dining concepts. Details of the revenue growth of the firm are...
- Birmingham's Outback steakhouse will be chain's
fifth franchise in UK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/23/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4296, p50
Reports on the opening of the Outback steakhouse in Birmingham, England in November 2003. Information on the restaurant's management staff headed by Stuart Burley; Beneficiary of the proceeds from the opening night of the restaurant; Background on the operation of the Outback restaurant chain.
- Fleming's stakes out north side. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the plan of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar in Newport Beach, California, to bring its first store to Indianapolis, Indiana, at Fashion Mall Commons in the spring of 2005. Specialty dishes of the restaurant chain; Store openings planned for other locations in 2005.
- inside track. Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/12/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4336, p49
Features Outback Steakhouse restaurant chain company in Staines, Middlesex, England. History of the company; Business operation; Company philospohy.
- Outback Steakhouse seeks okay for fourth Utah restaurant. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;02/02/98, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p3
Reports that the Outback Steakhouse chain has applied for a building permit for its fourth Utah restaurant. Location in Salt Lake City; Utah branches; Operations.
- Outback's 1st-quarter profit up 61%, to $27.96 million. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the financial performance of United States restaurant chain Outback Steakhouse Inc. for the first quarter of 1999. Profit growth; Revenues and sales; Comparison with the 1998 figures.
- Outback plans five more restaurants locally. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;2/14/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Florida-based Outback Steakhouse's plan to open five more restaurants in Puerto Rico through 2007. Consideration of opening branches in other Caribbean areas; Average initial investment required in opening an Outback restaurant; Sales of Outback restaurants in Puerto Rico in 2001.
- ALMOST LIKE HOME. Hull, Tim // Inside Tucson Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p1
Reports that a group of businessmen from Australia visited the Kevin Whatoff, proprietor of Outback Steakhouse in Tucson, Arizona, to learn about operating an Outback Steakhouse in their native Australia. Tongue-in-cheek homage to the restaurant theme's country of origin; Restaurant image that...