- OfficeMax's Losses From Core Segment Reach $13.2 Million. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;08/21/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p45
Reports on the financial performance of office supplies company OfficeMax for the quarter ended July 22, 2000. Loss in the company's core segment; Comparable store sales.
- SWOT Analysis. // OfficeMax, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Feb2006, p5
Provides a business analysis of OfficeMax Inc., operates a chain of office product superstores, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths, including benefits derived from its strong market presence, and robust growth; Weaknesses,...
- 5 Megatrends That Will Revolutionize Insurance: Will You Be Prepared? TOOPS, LAURA MAZZUCA // Property & Casualty 360;Jul2014, Vol. 118 Issue 7, p20
The article discusses the five global megatrends that can revolutionize the insurance industry, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers professional services network. Topics mentioned include the world population and connected devices by 2020, shifts in race and age by 2043 according to the U.S....
- OfficeMax, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // OfficeMax, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The book features OfficeMax Inc., an operator of office product superstore headquartered in Itasca, Illinois. The locations of the company's operations and the number of people it employs are provided. It also presents an overview of the financial performance of the company for the fiscal year...
- Key Facts. // OfficeMax, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents information on OfficeMax Inc., an operator of office product superstores headquartered in Itasca, Illinois. The address and contact information of the company's head office is provided. The revenue of the company for the year ended December 2004 as well as the number of its...
- Office Max to Begin Move out of Illinois this Month. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;4/9/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p3
The article reports on the plan of office supplies retailer Office Max to begin moving jobs out of Illinois in April 2014.
- DIAMOND LEVEL ENGAGEMENT. // New Zealand Management;Aug2009, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the Diamond certification received by OfficeMax under the Enviro-Mark programme of Landcare Research. OfficeMax is the said to be the first office products company to receive such certification. The said certification is reportedly the highest level of recognition that the...
- OfficeMax makes little plans. SWEENEY, BRIGID // Crain's Chicago Business;2/4/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p0009
The article reports on the decision of office supply chain OfficeMax Inc. to open smaller-stores. OfficeMax chief executive officer (CEO) Ravi Saligram says that the company will debut a small urban store format in April 2013. The stores will range from 5,000 to 15,000 square feet with the first...
- OfficeMax posts 1Q profit improvements. Troy, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;6/10/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the plan of office equipment store OfficeMax Inc. to achieve market share gains in 2002. Number of its office supplies stores in the U.S.; Details of the expansion plans of OfficeMax; Competitors of OfficeMax.