- Bearing substitution solution. // Plant & Works Engineering;Aug2012, Issue 365, p16
The article presents information on how adoption of a bearing substitution solution for a sludge press, developed by bearing manufacturer NSK Ltd., is helping a bearing customer in the paper recycling industry in saving maintenance time and cost.
- Bearings solve failure problem due to bearing contamination at petrochemical plant. // Plant & Works Engineering;Feb2013, Issue 370, p24
The article evaluates the Spacea series of bearings equipped with Molded Oil solid lubricant from NSK Ltd.
- SWOT Analysis. // NSK Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Mar2010, p1
A profile of NSK Ltd., a Japan-based producer of bearings, precision machinery and parts, and automotive products, is presented. An overview of the company's operations is given, along with key facts including its business location, contact details, number of employees and revenues. An analysis...
- Visteon Q4 beats, outlook low. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/26/2014, pA02
The auto parts maker's EPS rose 33% to $1.93, smashing views by 48 cents. Revenue climbed 7.4% to $1.96 bil, above views for $1.93 bil, on increased demand for
- Japan's NSK plans to build Mexico plant. Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;1/14/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6551, p61
The article reports on NSK Ltd.'s plan to build a 70 million dollars bearing factory in Mexico. It is noted that 22 Japanese suppliers announced new factories or expansions in Mexico between August 2011 and March 2012. It is mentioned that light-vehicle production rose to a record 2.9 million...
- Company Overview. // NSK Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents an overview of the machine parts business of NSK Ltd. The company manufactures bearings, automotive components and mechatronic products. It employs more than 20,000 people. The company reported an increase in its net income for fiscal 2004. The NSK head office is located in...
- Plastic bearings are rolling engineers. Pavlovic, Val // Manufacturers' Monthly;Mar2008, p36
The article focuses on the high demand of igus polymer bearings in various industries in Australia. Igus bearings replace mainstream steel bearings in pneumatic valves because they have positive minimum clearances. This machinery has a high level of temperature and chemical resistance. It has...
- By the numbers. // Aftermarket Business;Oct2006, Vol. 116 Issue 10, p60
The article offers information about the demand for mobile electronics in the automotive aftermarket industry in the U.S. The demand of automotive entertainment systems has been forecasted to reach about $10 billion by 2008 while Smart Phones will reach to about 1.87 billion. Most iPod user who...
- NSK Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // NSK Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The book highlights the financial performance of NSK Ltd. The company is a supplier of automotive parts and components operates in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. The revenues generated by the company in its fiscal year ended March 2005 represented an increase over...