- NSK Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // NSK Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The book highlights the financial performance of NSK Ltd. The company is a supplier of automotive parts and components operates in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. The revenues generated by the company in its fiscal year ended March 2005 represented an increase over...
- Company Overview. // Robert Bosch Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jun2007, p4
An overview of Robert Bosch Corp., which manufactures components for the automakers and the automotive aftermarket, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year 2006, as well as principal business offered. The company is headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and...
- Key Facts. // Robert Bosch Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jun2007, p4
Key facts about Robert Bosch Corp., which manufactures components for the automakers and the automotive aftermarket, are presented. Address and contact information is given, as well as statistics on revenues, financial year end data and number of employees.
- Company Overview. // Federal-Mogul Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jun2007, p4
An overview of Federal-Mogul Corp., which is engaged in manufacturing and supplying of vehicular parts, components, modules and systems to customers in the automotive, small engine, heavy duty and industrial markets, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year 2006, as...
- NSK Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // NSK Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jun2013, p1
The article presents an overview of commercial products manufacturer NSK Ltd. which manufactures various types of products including rolling bearings, automotive products and precision machinery. Various regions in which NSK works includes Japan, Asia and Europe and its headquarter is in Tokyo,...
- Company Overview. // IMI, PLC SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
The article presents an overview of international engineering group Imperial Metal Industries (IMI) PLC. The company provides fluid control and retail dispense solutions. IMI operates mainly in Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific. It is based in Birmingham, England and employs about 14,000...
- Key Facts. // Belk, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Mar2006, p4
Presents information on U.S.-based department store Belk Inc. Address of its head office; Contact information; Revenues for the year ended January 2005; Number of employees.
- Key Facts. // Altadis SA SWOT Analysis;Mar2006, p4
Presents information on European tobacco company Altadis SA. Address of its head office; Contact numbers; Revenues for the year ended December 2004; Number of employees.
- Visteon expands its European presence. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;12/2/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p27
Presents information on the plan of automobile supplier Visteon to transfer its European headquarters and development center in Kerpen, Germany. Objectives of the transfer; Background of the company; Locations of the other factories of Visteon.