- SWOT Analysis. // MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis;May2010, p1
A profile of MAXIMUS Inc., a provider of operations program management and consulting services, is presented. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, MAXIMUS concentrates on the areas of health and human services for government-sponsored programs. The company posted an increase in its revenues for...
- MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The article profiles Maximus Inc., providers of consulting, systems solutions and operations program management to make government operations efficient and cost-effective. The revenues recorded by the company for the fiscal year ended September 2004 is provided. Maximus also provide health...
- Norene Gives Indiana FA an Opening in Illinois. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/24/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31477, p29
Reports the acquisition of R.V. Norene & Associates by Crowe Chizek & Co, in Illinois. Provision of consulting services; Contribution of consultant Ronald V. Norene on financial advisory; Opinion of the clients on the consulting firm.
- GoAmerica to acquire Flash Creative. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p40
Focuses on GoAmerica Inc.'s acquisition of management and technology consulting agency, Flash Creative Management Inc. in the United States.
- Towers Perrin, Watson Wyatt shareholders approve merger. Geisel, Jerry // Business Insurance;1/4/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p17
The article reports on the decision of shareholders of Towers, Perrin, Forster & Crosby Inc. and Watson Wyatt Worldwide to approve a merger of the two consulting firms.
- zeb/ Ã¼bernimmt skandinavische Beratungsgesellschaft Crescore. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 15, p20
The article presents the acquisition of the consulting firm Crescore by the Scandinavian consulting specialist for the financial services industry zeb/.
- Firing Line. Sraeel, Holly // Bank Technology News;Feb2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the mergers among the research and consulting firms in the U.S. Impact of mergers on the revenues and profits of companies; Emergence of financial insights in research and consulting business; Competition for market dominance between companies.
- A BROAD CHURCH. BEATON, GEORGE // BRW;5/16/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p41
The article presents an analysis of the world's 10 largest management consulting firms and says that it reveals two distinct groups with widely differing competitive dynamics whose defining difference lies in their business models and their merger and acquisition activity.
- EMPOWERING the Chief Acquisition Officer. Falcone, Ronald // Contract Management;Aug2010, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p16
The article focuses on empowering the role of chief acquisition officers (CAO) in federal acquisition in the U.S. Through this empowerment, it can increase the effectiveness of CAO. The CAO is responsible for monitoring the acquisition activities of an agency, evaluating these acquisition...