- Key Facts. // MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents key facts about Maximus Inc., providers of consulting, systems solutions and operations program management to government agencies in the U.S. Details on the location of the company is provided. Information on the company's finances and number of employees is given.
- MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
The article profiles Maximus Inc., providers of consulting, systems solutions and operations program management to make government operations efficient and cost-effective. The revenues recorded by the company for the fiscal year ended September 2004 is provided. Maximus also provide health...
- Federally Chartered Corporation: Review of the Financial Statement Audit Report for the 82nd Airborne Division Association, Incorporated, for 1997: AIMD-99-120R. Clark, David L. // GAO Reports;3/26/1999, p1
Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO reviewed the audit report covering the financial statements of the 82nd Airborne Division Association for the year ended December 31, 1997, focusing on whether the audit report complied with the financial reporting requirements of the law. GAO noted that:...
- Intensified Relaxation. // Time;12/26/1960, Vol. 76 Issue 27, p52
The article reports on the financial performance of corporations as the third quarter of 1960 ended in the U.S., which revealed the annual rate of corporate profits that dropped by three billion dollars.
- STREET TALK. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p4
The article lists companies and their financial performance in Michigan in the 3rd week of September 2007, including Universal Truckload Services Inc., Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. and Somanetics Corp.
- SWOT Analysis. // MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article presents information on the threats, opportunities, strengths and weaknesses of Maximus Inc., provider of health services, program management, consulting services and systems solutions to government agencies in the U.S. It was found that the company operates exclusively with the U.S....
- SWOT Analysis. // MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis;May2010, p1
A profile of MAXIMUS Inc., a provider of operations program management and consulting services, is presented. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, MAXIMUS concentrates on the areas of health and human services for government-sponsored programs. The company posted an increase in its revenues for...
- Maximus, Norwegian Cruise Line Hit New Highs. KEN HOOVER // Investors Business Daily;11/13/2014, pB01
The article reports on the performances of the stocks of health and human services provider Maximus, cruise company Norwegian Cruise Lines, and injectable drug firm Hospira Inc. as of November 2014 which reached new highs. Maximus Inc. is reportedly releasing its financial report on November 18,...
- Some Observations on the Impact of Antitrust Merger Policy on Marketing. Narver, John C. // Journal of Marketing;Jan1969, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p24
The impact of a government economic policy is an extremely complex question, but obviously an important one for rational decision making by enforcement agencies and firms. Facts on the real productivity of mergers are slowly coming to light, gradually replacing a sizable folklore on the sources...