- Key Facts. // Lonmin, PLC SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents information on the company address, contact numbers, Web site and financial performance of Lonmin PLC during the fiscal year ended September 2004.
- Trouble with the Mills. McKay, David // Finweek;5/10/2007, p30
The article talks about the business operations of Lonmin PLC in South Africa. The company has increased its dividends, the second rebasing in five years, but results came in at the low end of consensus. Lonmin is one of London, England's few platinum producers and is prized in that city partly...
- Lonmin more than doubled first-half profit to US$ 54 million for the six months. // African Business News;5/14/2013, p29
The article reports on the $54 million profit of South African platinum miner Lonmin PLC in the first half of 2013.
- Grace under pressure. Sergeant, Barry // Finance Week;12/2/2002, p25
Reports on the financial performance of Lonmin PLC in South Africa. Capital return to shareholders; Production capacity in platinum mining; Prices of corporate stocks.
- Company Overview. // Somerfield SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents an overview of the financial performance of Somerfield, a company that specializes the operation of supermarkets across Great Britain, for the fiscal year ended April 2005. Revenues of the firm increased during the period. There was a growth in sales compared to that in...
- July-quarter earnings report. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/6/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 36, p2
This article presents first quarter earning report of some companies. Dollar Tree Stores earned $0.26 per share, up 4%. Sales rose more than 12%, with same-store sales down 0.2%. The company expects per-share profits of $1.65 to $1.73 in the year ending January 2005, up 7% to 12%. Heinz posted...
- M&S Sales Strong. Jones, Nina // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/12/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 77, p12
The article reports on the profits posted by Marks & Spencer PLC for the fiscal year ending April 1, 2006. The department store operator also said that pretax profits for the fiscal year ending April 1 could increase. Overall sales rose 9.1 percent, clothing was up 8.5 percent and home...
- Bulking Up at Coach: Accessories Firm Eyes $5B in Sales by 2012. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the increase in the profits of handbag and accessories firm Coach Inc. in the fourth-quarter ended June 30, 2007 by 36.5 percent. The company's net income rose to $663.7 million, or $1.76 per diluted share, from $494.3 million, or $1.27 last year, while sales grew 28.4...
- Oxford Earnings Decline 65.1% In 3rd Qtr. Karr, Arnold J.; Thomas, Brenner // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/10/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 121, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Oxford Industries Inc. in the third quarter of 2008 in the U.S. Net income decline by 65.1 percent to $4.8 million as well as sales by 14.7 percent to $244.2 million. The company was disappointed with the results, and attributed the decline to...