- Fountain consolidation continues with IMI Cornelius buying Wilshire. // Beverage World;06/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1639, p20
Reports that IMI PLC purchased Wilshire Corporation, a beverage dispensing equipment manufacturer, and plans to merge it with IMI Cornelius, its American dispensing equipment maker. Information on the merged company; Comments from Rick Barkley, president of IMI Cornelius; Listing of similar...
- Sampson Kalispell titanium. Langley, Jim // Bicycling;May98, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p33
Features the Kalispell bicycle created by IMI company. Its features and price.
- Wilshire moves into IMI Cornelius fold. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/16/97, Vol. 201 Issue 7, p8
Reports on IMI Plc's acquisition of Wilshire Corp.
- IMI restructuring, selling off Polypipe unit. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;10/1/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p20
Reports on the restructuring of IMI PLC through the sale of Polypipe, a plastics pipe, profile and fittings company bought in 1999 in Great Britain. Operation of the unit in the country; Company history; Concentration of IMI after the reorganization.
- IMI's 'Year of Progress' // Glass Age;Jun2003, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p19
Announces the total sales posted by IMI Plc in continuing businesses in the first half of 2003. New products and market share gains limited volume reductions in the first half; Profit before rationalization and restructuring costs.
- Tube maker to move production to Hungary. Fincziczki, B�la // Budapest Business Journal;5/6/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the relocation of the copper tube production and fittings factory of British engineering IMI Plc from Germany to Budapest, Hungary. Reduction in labor cost; Use of the capable workforce of the state; Reorganization of the international operations.
- In the balance. // Professional Engineering;05/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p4
Reports on IMI PLC's agreement to buy TA Hydronics for 96 million British pounds.
- Polypipe parent IMI suing some suppliers. // Plastics News;7/30/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p27
Reports the lawsuit filed by IMI PLC to raw materials suppliers over the cost of replacing faulty products sold by the windows division of the company in Birmingham, England. Details of the warranty case; Denial of IMI to give details on customers, specific products and suppliers involved in...
- IMI plc SWOT Analysis. // IMI, PLC SWOT Analysis;9/11/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of IMI, PLC is presented.