- IMI gains ground. // Engineer (00137758);3/11/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7670, p21
Highlights the financial performance of engineering group IMI in 2004. Increase in the company's overall pre-tax profits; IMI's strong performance from its fluid power operations; IMI's appeal against a fine imposed by the European Commission relating to alleged anti-competitive practices in its...
- SWOT Analysis. // IMI, PLC SWOT Analysis;Sep2010, p1
The article presents an analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by IMI PLC. Based in Birmingham, England, the company is an international engineering group involved in providing fluid control and retail disperse solutions primarily in Europe. Information on...
- Reinvention pays off. // Engineer (00137758);9/10/2004, Vol. 293 Issue 7659, p18
No abstract available.
- Restructuring set to pay off for engineering group. // Engineer (00137758);Jan2004, Vol. 293 Issue 7642, p14
No abstract available.
- IMI plc SWOT Analysis. // IMI, PLC SWOT Analysis;Mar2013, p1
A business analysis of IMI PLC, an engineering group that provides fluid control and retail dispense solutions, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include the dominant position in niche market. Weakness include...
- Amec squeezes 1.2% profit margin. Leitch, John // Contract Journal;9/3/2003, Vol. 420 Issue 6442, p9
Highlights the financial performance of Amec in the first half of 2003. Profit margin of the company; Move done to expand its engineering services; Total administrative expenses of the company; Comparison of the profits of the company from its consulting and design operations in the first half...
- Petrodesign SA. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p5354
A profile of Petrodesign SA, also known as S.C. Petrodesign S.A., Petrodesign JSC and SC Petrodesign SA, is presented. The engineering company is based in Romania. Mircea Geana is the company's chairman of the board and chief executive officer (CEO). Financial information on Petrodesign...
- IMI, PLC SWOT Analysis. // IMI, PLC SWOT Analysis;Sep2005, p1
Presents an overview of IMI PLC, a Birmingham, England-based engineering group operating in the field of fluid control and retail dispense solutions. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2004, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact...
- Company Overview. // IMI, PLC SWOT Analysis;Sep2005, p4
Presents an overview of IMI PLC, a Birmingham, England-based engineering group operating in the field of fluid control and retail dispense solutions. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2004; Principal businesses, including manufacture of pneumatic control, valves and other automation components.