- Looking for New Feedstock Sources. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;7/21/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 24, p15
Discusses the boost in profitability of the chemical industry of Canada due to a rebound in demand and cost-cutting efforts in 2004. Impact of the high natural gas and feedstock prices on the industry; Other possibilities for feedstock sources; Actions taken by petrochemical producers to...
- Cost Of Business. Frabotta, David // Farm Chemicals International;Apr2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p18
The article offers information on the research development and commercialization costs of actives. It states that the large amount and strict demand of various markets contributes to the 40% increase in actives' research and development (R&D) costs. It mentions that the small number of...
- Executive Summary. // USA Petrochemicals Report;Q1 2011, Issue 1, p5
This article provides an outlook for trends in the petroleum chemicals industry in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2011. Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) expects the industry to grow in terms of research & development (R&D). The firm also predicts a decline the industry's productivity....
- US Market Overview. // USA Petrochemicals Report;Q4 2011, Issue 4, p18
The article presents a market overview of the U.S. petrochemical industry as of September 2011. The recessions in the U.S., Europe and Japan in 2010 has resulted in reduced demand for U.S petrochemical products compounded by the lack of investment in the industry. Analysts are saying that the...
- US Market Overview. // USA Petrochemicals Report;Q1 2011, Issue 1, p18
This article offers an outlook for trends in the U.S. petroleum chemicals industry in the first quarter of 2011. Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) expects the industry to grow in terms of research & development (R&D). The firm also predicts a decrease in the industry's productivity. In...
- FMC Corporation Opens New Asia Innovation Center in Shanghai. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p10
The article reports on the opening of the Asia Innovation Center by FMC Corp. in the Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park in the Pudong area of Shanghai, China.
- FMC Curtails H2O2. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/08/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 13, p2
Reveals the North American hydrogen peroxide capacity that FMC Corp. has idled at its Bayport, Texas and Prince George, British Columbia, Canada facilities. Reason for the production curtailment; Factor that affected the demand for hydrogen peroxide in North America.
- FMC Upgrades Its Core Industrial, Specialty Chemicals. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;09/13/99, Vol. 256 Issue 11, p32
Announces the plans of the FMC Corp. to strengthen its industrial and specialty chemicals businesses. Comments from Robert I. Harries, chemical products group vice-president for FMC; Information on Astaris LLC, the company's joint venture with Solutia Inc.; Overview of the company's industrial...
- FMC Leads Soda Ash Price Increases. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;9/13/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 34, p19
Reports on the increase in soda ash prices by FMC. Effectivity of the price increase; Reasons behind the increase according to FMC; Projection on the demand for soda ash by year 2001.