- FMC stock tanks on outlook. Zwirn, Ed // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based diversified chemicals company, FMC for the fourth-quarter 2006. The underlying fourth-quarter earnings per share of the company is cited. The company's revenue for the quarter is also included. William Walter of...
- FMC Corporation Opens New Asia Innovation Center in Shanghai. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p10
The article reports on the opening of the Asia Innovation Center by FMC Corp. in the Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park in the Pudong area of Shanghai, China.
- FMC Curtails H2O2. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/08/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 13, p2
Reveals the North American hydrogen peroxide capacity that FMC Corp. has idled at its Bayport, Texas and Prince George, British Columbia, Canada facilities. Reason for the production curtailment; Factor that affected the demand for hydrogen peroxide in North America.
- FMC Upgrades Its Core Industrial, Specialty Chemicals. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;09/13/99, Vol. 256 Issue 11, p32
Announces the plans of the FMC Corp. to strengthen its industrial and specialty chemicals businesses. Comments from Robert I. Harries, chemical products group vice-president for FMC; Information on Astaris LLC, the company's joint venture with Solutia Inc.; Overview of the company's industrial...
- FMC will divide in two. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Apr2014, Issue 874, p7
The article reports on the move made by chemicals manufacturer FMC to divide into two companies with one holding its mineral business, and the other its agriculture, nutrition and health business.
- FMC Stock Plunges in the Wake of Poor 2003 Guidance. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/3/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the sales performance of chemical company FMC Corp. during the 2002 fourth quarter in the U.S. Percentage of earnings per share; Effects of economies and operating environment on sales.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Utilization Rate Fall as Pulp and Paper Slumps. Van Savage, Eleanor // Chemical Market Reporter;10/15/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 14, p13
Reports a decline in demand for hydrogen peroxide as of 2001. Pricing status for hydrogen in 2001; Business operations of FMC Corp. related to the curtail of hydrogen; Decline in demand for pulp and paper in 2001, a factor driver for hydrogen demand.
- Markets & economics. // Chemical Week;8/25/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 32, p56
Presents news briefs on chemical industry from around the world as of September 1999. Increase in styrene announced by styrene producers for September 1999; Why a proposed increase in antifreeze-grade ethylene glycol for August 1999 has failed; Price increase made by FMC for its soda ash...
- FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis. // FMC Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p1
The article presents information related to FMC Corp. of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. FMC Corp. is involved in chemical production for the global market. The company also provides solutions, applications and products to various end markets. The company's revenues, operating and net profits are...