- Company Overview. // Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
This article presents an overview of the operations of Dollar Tree Stores. The company is a large single-price-point retailer in the U.S. The firm offers a range of merchandise including houseware, seasonal goods, food, toys, personal accessories, health and beauty care products and books. The...
- New Dollar Tree ceo stresses technology. Howell, Debbie // DSN Retailing Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the plans of retailer Dollar Tree. Investments in technology; Construction of distribution centers; Pricing strategy of the store; Changes in the format of stores; Marketing campaign of the company.
- Extreme value retailers getting more for the buck. // Discount Store News;8/9/99, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p66
Looks at the market performance of single-price retailers in the United States in 1998. Posted earnings of Dollar Tree; Factors that contributed to the market growth; Implication of the market growth.
- Raking up profit at Dollar Tree Stores. // Chain Store Age;Nov97, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p54
Evaluates the impressive performance of Dollar Tree Stores despite the closure of fellow competitors Everything's $1.00 and All For A $. Company's ranking in the High Performance Retailer study; How Macon F. Brock, Jr. founded the company; Dollar Tree's merchandise strategy; Use of strip...
- Getting more bang for its buck. Atkinson, Helen // JoC Week;10/8/2001, Vol. 2 Issue 40, p20
Reports the decision of the discount retailer, Dollar Tree to sharpen supply-chain visibility in the United States. Benefits gained in working with ocean carriers; Collection and analysis of shipment information; Contract between Dollar Tree and Log-Net.
- Dollar Tree Posts Q4 Sales Gains. SPRINGER, JON // SN: Supermarket News;3/4/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the sales increase of Dollar Tree Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Dollar Tree Cites Sales Pressure in Q3. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;11/16/2012, p7
The article reports on the increase Chesapeake, Virginia-based Dollar Tree's adjusted earnings by 12.2% and its comparable-store sales by 1.6% in the third quarter of 2012.
- UNTITLED. // Farmers Weekly;1/29/2016, Issue 1064, p1
The article focuses on the release of retailer investigation report by supermarket watchdog Groceries Code Adjudicator (GCA) Christine Tacon detailing corrupt practices of Tesco, supermarket. Topics discussed include impact on suppliers' cash flows due to delaying of payments by Tesco, breaching...
- SWOT Analysis. // Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis;Nov2011, p1
No abstract available.