Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
This article presents an overview of the operations of Dollar Tree Stores. The company is a large single-price-point retailer in the U.S. The firm offers a range of merchandise including houseware, seasonal goods, food, toys, personal accessories, health and beauty care products and books. The...
- The `Billion Dollar Club' still a designation of distinction. Lisanti, Tony // DSN Retailing Today;7/10/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p11
Focuses on the retail store chains included in the Billion Dollar Club, a group of companies in the United States with annual sales in billion dollars. Number of retailers included in the Top 150 Billion Dollar Club for the year 2000; Sales growth of discount department stores; Sales of...
- Dollar Tree Will Rebrand Its Deals Stores. // MMR;10/19/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p4
The article reports on the plan of retailer Dollar Tree Inc. to rebrand its Deals banner to focus on its Dollar Tree and Family Dollar brands, with the Deals stores' adoption of a multi-price-point strategy.
- Dollar Tree: growing super-sized branches. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p52
Reports on United States discount store, Dollar Tree's launched of its super-sized store. Challenges posed by Dollar's super-sized store to traditional retailers and mass merchandisers; Features of the super-sized store; Factors contributing to the growth of Dollar.
- Summersalts. Schneider, Darlene // Wenatchee Business Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, pC9
Features information on Summersalts, a store business in Wenatchee, Washington that offers local products including fruits, vegetables, breads, and wines. Operators of the business; Design of the store's space; Intention to complement the Wenatchee Farmers Market in the place.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // DSN Retailing Today;3/13/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p11
The article presents news briefs related to the retail industry in the United States. Dollar stores is predicted to undergo continued transformation in attempts to increase market share and increase the average transaction above $12 in 2006. Dollar Tree Stores Inc. will launch frozen and...
- Bottomless Pit of Promotions. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p22
This article reports on retail trade. It discusses that home furnishings specialty retailer noted for fine jewelry and tableware as well as home textiles is selling 17-piece bedroom-in-a-bag sets for $119.99. It mentions that one of the world's largest retailers of window coverings offers an...
- Concepts, variables and classifications. // Retail Trade;Dec2009, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p52
The article offers information on retail trade including its concepts, variables and classifications in Canada. It notes that the retail trade sector is composed of establishments engaged in retailing merchandise and that retailers are directed to sell merchandise in small quantities to the...
- The buck starts HERE. Harris, Brian; Tenser, James // Progressive Grocer;5/1/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p42
The article provides information on the concept of In-Store Implementation (ISI), the collective physical and informational tasks performed at retail to carry out merchandising, marketing, and media plans in the store. The ISI Sharegroup, an industry group of retailers and manufacturers, has...