- Key Facts. // Dentsply International SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents information on the company address, contact numbers, Web site and financial gains of Denstply International during the fiscal year ended December 2004.
- SPEAKING OUT. Jellison, William // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov2001, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p52
Focuses on the revenue and corporate growth of DENSTPLY International Inc. in the United States. Financial management strategies of DENTSPLY International Inc.; Fixed asset tracking services in DENTSPLY International Inc.; Advisory on the allocation of financial resources.
- SWOT Analysis. // Dentsply International SWOT Analysis;Jun2010, p1
The article presents a profile of DENTSPLY International Inc., a designer, developer, maker and seller of dental products. It offers a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis for the company. It also provides information about its head office, number of employees,...
- Dentsply also makes smaller purchases. Burkey, Brent // Central Penn Business Journal;12/2/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p17
The article presents information on the Dentsply International Inc. which has completed its largest acquisition in addition to buying a few smaller operations for its growth strategy.
- THE LIST. // Central Penn Business Journal;12/2/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p28
The article lists the mergers and acquisitions ranked by cost including Dentsply International Inc., Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd.. and Griffon Corp.
- SWOT Analysis. // Dentsply International SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of dental equipment and products manufacturer DENTSPLY International Inc., as well as the opportunities and threats it faces. It offers information on the company's market leadership, well-balanced operations and strategic acquisitions. It also...
- Company Overview. // Dentsply International SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents an overview of the business operations and financial performance of Denstply International in the dental consumable and equipment market. The company's revenues and net income during the fiscal year ended December 2004 was provided.
- Report: DENTSPLY GAC to lay off workers due to Japanese disasters. // Proofs;Jun2011, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p50
The article reports on the decision of the dental company DENTSPLY GAC to lay off employees in early July 2011 due to disasters that struck Japan in March.
- SWOT Analysis. // Dentsply International SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p5
The article discusses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats related to the financial growth of Denstply International. It offers information on the company's revenues generated from its specialty dental products in 2004. Several factors which could undermine the profitability of...