Dentsply International SWOT Analysis
- Company Overview. // Dentsply International SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p4
The article presents an overview of DENTSLPY International Inc., a dental equipment and products manufacturer. It mentions the distribution by the company of its products in several countries. It also offers information on the financial performance of the company from 2003 to 2004.
- Do you have the sterile gun in your surgery? // British Dental Journal;5/10/2003, Vol. 194 Issue 9, p517
Introduces MTA gun as a part of endodontic products by Dentsply International Inc. Features of the gun; Design of the gun; Benefits of the gun.
- Spring steel feature. // British Dental Journal;5/14/2005, Vol. 198 Issue 9, p589
Features the Palodent Sectional Matrix System by Dentsply International Inc. Function of the matrix system; Purpose of the Palodent BiTine Ring; Average time to complete the Palodent application.
- Prosthodontic Items of Interest. Naylor, W. Patrick // International Journal of Prosthodontics;Jul/Aug1988, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p119
The article evaluates several medical equipments and products related to dentistry and prosthodontics, including Ohara Titanium Casting System from Tanaka Dental Products, a portable pocket handpiece system, called the Micro Motor, from J.M. Ney Co., and Caulk Dentin Detector Gel from Dentsply...
- Color coding periodontal instruments. Zohn, Harry K. // Quintessence International;2010, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p591
Scaling and root planing are probably the most important procedures in periodontal therapy, yet periodontal instrument identification requires visual refocusing from a patient to the tip of an instrument, an inefficient activity in terms of time and ergonomics. For instructors teaching...
- Multi-layered coating. // British Dental Journal;1/22/2005, Vol. 198 Issue 2, p116
Provides information on Hi-Di diamonds, a diamond burr, from Dentsply. Availability in a variety of patterns.
- Increased adhesion. // British Dental Journal;6/24/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 12, p704
The article introduces the tray adhesives Fix and Silfix from Dentsply Ltd. According to the company, the novel dental adhesives ensure strong retention of impression material, be it alginates or A-silicones, inside the tray. Fix Adhesive are solvent-based adhesives which increase the adhesion...
- Focused Spray Inserts. // British Dental Journal;3/25/2006, Vol. 200 Issue 6, p347
The article evaluates Dentsply's CavitronTM Focused Spray Inserts which is a patented delivery system which delivers water close to the end of the tip so that it can be directed into the pocket flush away debris.
- Protecting surfaces. // British Dental Journal;3/27/2004, Vol. 196 Issue 6, p366
Features Disposa-Shield range, a number of products use to protect various surfaces in the dental surgery from Dentsply. Barrier protection of the product; Availability; Varieties.