- Luxury homes to rise on polygamous clan's former site. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/18/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p3
Focuses on the approval of a zone change to accommodate a planned unit development containing approximately 22 luxury homes near Little Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah in April 2005. Lot size and starting price of homes to be constructed by Clayton Homes Inc.; Schedule for the...
- Tradition updated. // Architectural Record;Apr1984, Vol. 172 Issue 4, p137
Presents information on a housing project proposed for Montreal, Quebec in 1984 aimed at promoting the development of moderate-cost housing within the city.
- Houses new live build from 50s till 60s in Saint-Petersburg. Ryabykh, Valeria; Grushko, Ivan; Gorbovskaya, Alla // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Vol. 740, p1141
Due to the predicted change of plans on a renovation in St. Petersburg, a question of possibility of reconstruction of shabby housing arose . Actually, it has been actual for many years since "Khrushchev's" houses were expected to operate for a short period but people continue to live in...
- Maumee Valley Habitat for Humanity Builder Blitz. // Toledo Business Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p45
Photographs of various people working together for the Maumee Valley Habitat for Humanity in Ohio are presented.
- Derby Homes Almo to outsource its expertise. Merrick, Neil // Public Finance;5/7/2004, p10
Highlights the operations of Derby Homes, a top-performing management organization that aims to sell services to other council-owned housing companies in England. Manner of dealing with private contractors and managing accounts; Description of the organization's operations in Derbyshire.
- Planning review set for large schemes. Bennett, Ellen // Building Design;1/27/2006, Issue 1706, p4
The article reports on the plan of the government to streamline complex planning applications in 30 pilot areas in Great Britain. Developers had expressed their support for the plan. The first stage of the pilot will be a series of workshops where councils and developers can deliberate over...
- Safeguard policies urged in green belt. Donatantonio, Domenic // Planning (14672073);11/7/2008, Issue 1794, p5
The article reports on the warning stating that the planning policy does not provide local authorities with adequate means of defending green spaces against development in Great Britain. The councils are expected to demonstrate five-year supply of housing available on brownfield sites, whereas...
- EL PAISAJE PITIUSO: EXPERIENCIAS DE CONSERVACIÃ“N DEL HÃBITAT RURAL EN LAS ISLAS DE EIVISSA Y FORMENTERA. Santa Cecilia Mateos, Fernando Javier // Espacio, Tiempo y Forma. Serie VI, GeografÃa;2010, Issue 3, p91
This article approaches to us, from a landscaping point of view, to the geographic wealth of the territory pitiuso, taking like reference the islands from Eivissa and Formentera. Both territories conserve interesting samples of natural landscape and rural, identitarias with the Mediterranean...
- BIG HIPS BECOME COMPULSORY. Barnard, Lucy // Estates Gazette;8/4/2007, Issue 731, p25
The article reports that home information packs became compulsory on August 1, 2007 for anyone selling a four-bedroom house in England and Wales. The implementation, delayed from the original June 1, 2007 date, provoked mixed reactions from the industry. The new legislation is expected to be...