- Citic Pacific Prices $500M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/1/2013, p18
The article reports on the sale by Citic Pacific of 500 million U.S dollars in 6.375% senior notes due 2020.
- Larry Yung, the making of China's greatest ever capitalist. // Asian Business Review;Apr97, p20
Profiles Larry Yung Chin-Kin, chairman of the CITIC Pacific and considered as the most powerful businessman in Hong Kong. CITIC Beijing as China's main investment vehicle; Predicted infrastructure deals to be signed by CITIC in China; Why CITIC Pacific has stakes in utilities, aviation and...
- Larry Yung. Colmey, John // Time;3/3/1997, Vol. 149 Issue 9, pGB7
Profiles Larry Yung, founder and chairman of CITIC Pacific in Hong Kong. Yung being the eldest son of Rong Yiren, Vice President of the People's Republic; How Yung has used his connections to further his career; His professional history.
- The man to know in HONG KONG. Kraar, Louis; Prochniak, Andrea L. // Fortune;1/13/1997, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p102
Profiles Hong Kong businessman Larry Yung. The scope of Yung's business connections; His status as being the eldest son of the vice-president of the People's Republic of China; History of Yung's publicly-traded conglomerate, Citic Pacific; His interests; Challenges Yung must face in the new...
- Larry Yung. // Global Finance;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p60
Profiles Larry Yung, son of China's vice president Rong Yiren and chairman of CITIC Pacific. Career background and achievements; Avid horse racing fan.
- Company Overview. // CITIC Pacific, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
The article presents information on CITIC Pacific Ltd., a property investment and management company based in Hong Kong, China. The company primarily focuses on infrastructure projects. Other interests of the company are mentioned. Revenue posted during the fiscal year ended December 2004 is...
- SWOT Analysis. // CITIC Pacific, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Sep2009, p1
A company profile of Hong Kong, China-based CITIC Pacific Ltd., a conglomerate owned by CITIC Group which is involved in various businesses such as manufacturing steel, property investment and development, civil infrastructure and consumer goods, is presented. An overview of the company is...
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;12/10/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 47, p9
A table is presented which lists several leveraged loan issuers with high yield deals including Hamilton Sundstrand Corp., HCA Holdings Inc., and Citic Pacific Ltd.
- Citic Pacific buys stake in China Light and Power. // Modern Power Systems;Mar97, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p3
Reports on Citic Pacific's purchase of a 20 percent stake of China Light and Power Co. for $2 billion in Hong Kong. Deal following a move by Li Ka-shing restructuring his empire to bring Hong Kong Electric under the control of his mainland organization.