- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;5/8/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 19, p9
A chart is presented that lists company investment ratings and other key data on monitored stocks that are rated with five terms including A.J. Gallagher, Abbott Laboratories and Accenture.
- LIFE/HEALTH INSURANCE AGENCIES AND BROKERAGES. // San Diego Business Journal;3/16/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p18
A table is presented depicting the ranking of life and health insurance agencies and brokerages in San Diego, California based on the number of local full-time employees as of January 1, 2015 including HUB International Insurance Services Inc., ISN Network and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Gallagher buys three speciality brokers. // Business Insurance;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the Arthur J. Gallagher and company's acquisition of insurers Martin, Gordon and Jones Incorporated. Details on the deal; Information on Martin, Gordon & Jones company; Reference to Gardner Marine company.
- Visions, industry trends featured at symposium. LaValle, John D. // Forum (10566937);Mar1996, Issue 166, p7
Presents the envisions of trends associated with the growth in the insurance industry by the president and chief executive officer of Arthur Gallagher and Company, J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr. How would these trends be beneficial; What are Gallagher's beliefs; Reference to technology.
- Investment shortfall hits A.J. Gallagher. Calise, Angela K. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/4/94, Vol. 98 Issue 27, p15
Reports on an investment shortfall at Arthur J. Gallagher & Company. Factors affecting the company's investment portfolio; Lower rates of return; Operational growth for 1994.
- New Gallagher name. // Business Insurance;1/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p14
Reports on Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.'s change of name of its National Risk Management Sales division to Gallagher Risk Management Services.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Zolkos, Rodd // Business Insurance;07/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p34
Presents information on Arthur J. Gallagher and Company. Details on the company's financial status; Information on the company's president and chief executive officer Patrick Gallagher; Background information on the company.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Lenckus, Dave // Business Insurance;7/17/95, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p42
Presents a company profile of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Financial performance in 1994; Acquisition activity; Profiles of the company's other units; Overseas operations.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Lenckus, Dave // Business Insurance;7/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p36
Presents an in-depth profile of Illinois' Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., the world's eighth largest broker according to `Business Insurance' 1995 rankings. Financial performance in 1995 and 1994; Acquisitions; Key units; Local and international operations; Products and services; Remarks of company...