- SWOT Analysis. // Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
The article evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of insurance brokerage firm Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. The company accounts for 4.1 % of share in the insurance brokerage market. The service offerings of the company include insurance brokerage and financial services to commercial, industrial,...
- Street snubs Gallagher. Daniels, Steve // Crain's Chicago Business;7/14/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p4
Investors were slow to reward Arthur J. Gallagher & Co; as it grew from a small commercial insurance brokerage into a $1-billion company, but they've been quick to punish it for some recent missteps. First, Gallagher was forced to write off $59 million in late 2002 and early 2003 on bad...
- Gallagher net down in fourth quarter. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;02/03/97, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p45
Reports that net income at Arthur J. Gallagher & Company fell 11.6 percent in the fourth quarter which ended December 31, 1996. Gallagher's revenues in the third quarter; Statistics on the company's revenues for the fiscal year; What was attributed to the stronger fiscal year result.
- SWOT Analysis. // Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. SWOT Analysis;Dec2009, p1
A profile of Itasca, Illinois-based Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., a company that offers insurance brokerage and risk management services, is presented. An overview of the company's operations and financial performance is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees...
- Purchases, premiums give Gallagher financials a lift. Daniels, Steve // Crain's Chicago Business;5/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p40
Reports the impact of the rising insurance premiums on the revenues of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Looking for growth in different places. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/10/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the inclusion of A.J. Gallagher and NBTY to the monitored list of companies with market leadership, steady growth histories and potential of the 'Dow Theory Forecasts.' Consistency in a cyclical industry of A.J. Gallagher; A.J. Gallagher's increase in the sales and operating profit;...
- Gallagher Announces 2-For-1 Stock Split. Ruquet, Mark E. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/27/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 48, p5
Deals with the plan of Arthur J. Gallagher and Company for a two-for-one common stock split and to give quarterly dividend per cash share. When the cash dividend is payable; Reasons for the split; Information on the company's net earnings; Factors which affected the investment income growth of...
- BRIEFS. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;08/07/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 32, p21
Presents news briefs on insurance companies as of August 7, 2000. Earnings posted by Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.; Appointment of David Cameron and Ronald Colligan as senior vice presidents of Guy Carpenter & Co.; Senior manager appointed by Marsh Inc.
- Gallagher Reports 25 Percent Earnings Increase For 2000. Ruquet, Mark E. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;01/29/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p4
Reports the increase in the fourth-quarter and year-end earnings of insurance company Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. for the year 2000. Details on the company's earnings and revenues; Factors that contributed to the growth; Increase in the quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of the company.