- Ann Taylor Stores Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Ann Taylor Stores Corporation SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p1
An overview of a profile and analysis of AnnTaylor Stores Corp., a retailer of women's clothing in the U.S., is presented. The financial results of the firm during the fiscal year ended January 2005 are outlined. The impact of the decline in the U.S. economy on apparel retailers is noted. It...
- The after-Christmas sale that never ends. Hobson, Katherine // U.S. News & World Report;01/22/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p43
Discusses how retailers are drastically dropping prices in the United States as of January 2001. Lower prices, especially in clothing stores, due to the downturn in the U.S. economy and as an attempt to lure shoppers away from discount retailers. such as Wal-Mart; Problems with cutting prices,...
- 20 Ann Taylor, 30 Loft stores planned to open this year. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/5/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 64, p14
Reports on Ann Taylor Stores Corp.'s plan to open 30 Loft retail stores in 1999. Company's planned expansion of floor space; Company earnings in 1998.
- AnnTaylor aims for loft-y goal with new stores. Curan, Catherine // Crain's New York Business;03/29/99, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p1
Reports on AnnTaylor Stores Corp.'s plan to open its first AnnTaylor Loft store in Manhattan, New York City. Company plans on the Loft concept and opening of stores; Choice of location in East 42nd Street; Store features; Views by analysts.
- Correction. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/ 1/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 88, p2
A correction to an article from the April 30, 2014 issue of "Women's Wear Daily" regarding retail stores of the fashion retailer Ann Taylor Loft in Moscow, Russia is presented.
- Ann Taylor Loft Grows. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/1/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 22, p12
Reports that the Ann Taylor Loft plans to open a retail store at 770 Broadway and 9th Street in the Astor Place section of the East Village, New York City.
- Ann Taylor Stores' 1Q Earnings Double. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/22/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 109, p15
The article reports on the financial results of AnnTaylor Stores Corp. for its fiscal first quarter in 2006. Spot-on fashion and well-managed inventories more than doubled AnnTaylor Stores' first-quarter earnings on a 17 percent sales gain. For the quarter ended April 29, the specialty...
- Loft Continues to Pace Ann Taylor. Tucker, Ross // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/12/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 31, p12
Reports on the sales of Ann Taylor Loft stores and Ann Taylor Stores Corp. Increase in the sales of Loft; Remarks from J. Patrick Spainhour, CEO of the company, on the concept of Loft; Information on the sales gap between the two concepts; Concern of Kimberly Greenberger, Smith Barney retail...
- The store boom continues. Hammond, Teena // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/11/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 29, p14
Reports on the increasing number of retail stores in Los Angeles, California in 1999. ABS' plan to open two units in Beverly Hills and at the Westside Pavilion; Opening of an Ann Taylor store on Beverly Drive; Dolce & Gabbana's plan to open a store along North Rodeo Drive; Factors contributing...