- Spring Arrives, March Comps Blossom. // Chain Store Age;May99, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p272
Presents a chart on the sales performance of chain stores in the United States for March 1999. American Eagle; Ames; AnnTaylor.
- Ann Taylor Sees $13.4M Loss. Steigrad, Alexandra; Clark, Evan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/24/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 111, p13
The article focuses on the financial performance of Anntaylor Stores Corp. for the third quarter ended November 1, 2008, and presents a chart depicting the stock prices of several U.S. companies. It states that Anntaylor reported a $13.4 million loss, or 24 cents a diluted share, compared with...
- Weekly Stocks. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/27/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 88, p14
Several charts are presented that list weekly stock price changes in the retail trade including American Apparel Inc., Ann Taylor Stores Corp., and Jones Apparel Group Inc.
- Ann Taylor looks to lure younger clientele to the Loft. Brody, Loren // Westchester County Business Journal;7/26/99, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p11
Presents the opening of Ann Taylor Loft by the Manhattan-based Ann Taylor Stores Corp. in Westchester, New York at The Galleria mall in White Plains. Retail of women's apparel, shoes, and accessories; Establishment of the Ann Taylor Loft to expand product line.
- Ann Taylor profit leaps in quarter, handily beating Wall St. estimates. Cunningham, Thomas // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/12/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 48, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Ann Taylor Stores Corp. during the fourth quarter ended January 30, 1999. Earnings per share; Sales of full-priced merchandise; Store openings; Earnings for the year.
- Taylored losses. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;11/14/94, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p38
Reports on the financial performance of Ann Taylor Stores Inc. for the week of November 7-14, 1994.
- Investors see signs of a revival in Ann Taylor's latest numbers. Gault, Ylonda // Crain's New York Business;05/11/98, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p4
Presents information on the first quarter earnings reported by AnnTaylor Stores Corporation for 1998. Stock performance of AnnTaylor Stores; Comments from Laurence C. Leeds, a retail analyst and director at Buckingham Research Group company; Indication of the amount of projected earnings the...
- AnnTaylor's material improvements. Leder, Michelle // Crain's New York Business;09/14/98, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p1
Presents information on AnnTaylor Stores Corp. in relation to finance. Growth of the company's sales; Details on the stock; Comments made by Richard Jaffe of PaineWebber Inc.; Plans of the company to open more stores; Background information on the company.
- Ann Taylor posts gains in results. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/8/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 92, p2
Reports that Ann Taylor Stores Corp. posted an increase in income for third quarter of 1994. Strong full price sales; Expense leverage; Increase in inventory.