- Key Facts. // Pepco Holdings SWOT Analysis;April 2005, p4
Provides information about Pepco Holdings Inc., a public utility operator in Washington D.C. Contact information; Turnover of the firm; Total number of employees.
- Siemens to cooperate with SAP AG. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p48
Reports that the Information and Communication Mobile Group of Siemens AG will cooperate in a global strategic alliance with SAP AG to provide mobile solutions.
- Agreements/Contracts. // Medical Device Daily;6/10/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 111, p3
The article reports on the strategic alliance between Accuray and Siemens for the former's CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System.
- Happy bedfellows. Dineen, Adrian // Utility Week;9/27/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p22
Reports on the importance of marketing alliances to utility retailers. Impact of market trends on marketing alliances; Several alliances in the utility industry; Advantages of marketing alliances.
- Utilities cooperate on payment processing. Culbertson, Katie // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/14/99, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p9
Reports the strategic alliance of utility business corporations to reduce processing costs in Indianapolis, Indiana. Formation of the Remittance Processing Services (RPS) LLC to process utility payments; Joint venture between PSI Energy Inc. and Indiana Gas; RPS as a revenue source for...
- Utilities 'thwarting regeneration' // Building Design;7/5/2002, Issue 1540, p4
Focuses on a report which revealed that British utility companies are generating profit from regeneration projects and delaying their progress as of July 2002. Factors that hinder such projects; Reason for condemning the utilities by the report.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/27/96, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p24
Reports that Germany's Siemens has won a contract to build a substation at Ruwais and extend an existing substation at Mirfa in Abu Dhabi emirate for the Water & Electricity Department. Value of contract; Other bidders for the work.
- An all-contact sport. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;10/30/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 18, p38
Reports on a strategic partnership agreement between Siemens and Quintus. Equity stake of Siemens in Quintus; Initial focus of the companies; Solutions offered by the Freemont, California-based Quintus.
- 3Com, Siemens team up for Telecom. Lavilla, Stacy // PC Week;07/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p22
Discusses a development and interoperability alliance between Siemens AG and 3Com Corp. The reselling of 3Com networking products by Siemens Private Communications Systems Group; The plans by 3Com to integrate Siemens' Hicom PBX systems onto its networking portfolio; Other aspects of their...