Whitby Oliver displays a sales boost
- Whitby Oliver reports 25% sales uplift. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2010, Issue 5715, p5
The article reports that York, England-based independent furniture retailer Whitby Oliver has reported a 25% on its sales in 2009 after it boosted its advertising and marketing budget.
- Tax Benefit Boosts Revlon Net. PRIOR, MOLLY // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/18/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 36, p11
The article reports that Revlon Inc. saw an increase in the profits in the fourth quarter, due to growth in global markets and heavy income tax benefits. It states that the firm recorded a net income of 296.2 million dollars, as the net sales grew 7.1 percent to 369.2 million dollars. It...
- Category with enormous sales POTential. Thomas, Siân // Australian Horticulture;Mar2005, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p51
Presents information on pot retailing in Australia. Shape and size trends of pots that are popular at pot retailer Going Going Green; Impact of planted-out sample pot display on its sales at Hawkins Home & Garden Centre; Remarks from head buyer Lisa Shelley on pot retailing.
- A Choice Blend of Fairtrade Coffee for Vending Machines. // Vending International;Aug2006, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p21
The article reports on the development of Fairtrade soluble coffee under the name of NescafÃ© Partners Blend by NestlÃ© Food Services in Great Britain. It was developed as part of the company's aim to provide a premium solution for instant coffee available in a fully branded or part branded...
- Ingenico Sees 2009 Profit Drop From 2008. Woodward, Kevin // CardLine;3/19/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p46
The article reports that Ingenico SA, point-of-sale terminal maker, foresees a return to growth this year after posting declining revenue and profit results for 2009. Ingenico had revenue of 953.6 million dollars in 2009, a 3.8% decrease from its 2008 revenue. Christopher Justice, Ingenico...
- SEVEN. Phillips, Kent // Beverage World;8/15/2005, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p94
Comments on trials and tribulations being dealt with by the beverage industry. Increase in selling space in stores while diminishing in display space; Low level of job satisfaction among employees of the industry; Factors that affect profits.
- Future of Toys R Us hinges on 2004 sales. Rodriguez, Adrian // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/10/2004, Issue 323333, p1
Reports on the business operations and profits of the U.S.-based retail company, Toys R Us for 2004. Sales revenue; Strategies to increase sales; Introduction of the display-case strategy at its retail stores; Competition with other retailers.
- Dear Jac. // Convenience Store;12/7/2012, p17
The article provides advice to convenience stores in protecting merchandise and increasing profits. In terms of profitability in offering Paypoint/Payzone services, Iain Lyall observed that it will take 2 minutes to carry out the 17 required functions for the profit of 10 pence. To resolve the...
- What's Your Opinion On These Hot Showroom Topics? Darlington, Hank // Supply House Times;Jan2005, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p168
This article encourages readers to express their opinion on several issues related to showrooms. One of the readers believe that the showroom gross profit margins should be in the 35%-40% range. Salespeople should be trained to sell for higher margins and by have the correct mix of products....