- Pret A Manger. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/23/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p52
Focuses on the Pret A Manger brand, which is the brand of the year in the retailing business for 1998. Reference to the brand being launched into a lunchtime market; When the brand was founded; Percentage in which the brand had an increase in turnover of; Further detailed information on Pret.
- English lessons. Kruse // Restaurant Business;11/15/99, Vol. 98 Issue 22, p94
Focuses on London, England-based restaurant firm Pret a Manger. Company background; Restaurant's emphasis on freshness of food and organic ingredients; Company's plan to expand in the United States.
- New design bears fruit. // Food & Drink Technology;Mar2010, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the move of the cafe chain Pret A Manger Holdings Ltd. to launch its new design for its Pure Pret fresh juices in Great Britain.
- OUT TO LUNCH. Amsden, David // New York;3/31/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the challenges faced by British sandwich chain Pret A Manger in gaining a following in New York City. Closing down of several outlets; Problems with mayonnaise preferences; New Yorkers' preference for the soup and sandwich combination.
- NEW FOOD MENU IS CHILD'S PLAY. // Food Manufacture;Jul2002, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p12
Features the sandwiches of the sandwich chain Pret A Manger in Great Britain. Target market of the product; Number of sandwiches introduced; Product price.
- Picky, Picky, Picky. // New York;07/31/2000, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p84
Deals with Pret a Manger, a fast-food chain and British supplier of prepackaged foods in New York City. Prepackaged foods available at the store.
- New York, New York. DeNitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
Presents several news briefs related to New York City, New York as of January 13, 2003. Business plans of Pret a Manger, the British sandwich chain in New York; Person hired by Steiner Studio for the post of president and chief executive; Expansion plans for the Bronx cultural Trolley, that was...
- Pret's first Hong Kong shop is start of Asian expansion. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p7
Presents information on the expansion of British sandwich-shop chain Pret A Manger into Asia. Information on the opening of a Pret A Manger shop in Hong Kong, China; Details of a joint venture between Pret A Manger and McDonald's Co. in Japan; Number of Pret A Manger shops in Great Britain and...
- Pret's new city living perks. // Employee Benefits;Jan2003, p8
Reports on Pret a Manger's rollout of a voluntary benefits plan to help staff cope with expensive city living in Great Britain.