Yum rewards champs
- Issues in research: The analysis of qualitative data: processes and pitfalls. Froggatt, K. // Palliative Medicine;Sep2001, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p433
- Doing Qualitative Research. Piper, Stewart // Nurse Researcher;2011, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p88
The article reviews the book "Doing Qualitative Research," by David Silverman.
- La bï¿½squeda de lo que no se puede saber: Un proceso detectivesco - Una investigaciï¿½n abductiva generada por tï¿½cnicas proyectivas. Levin-Rozalis, Miri // International Journal of Qualitative Methods;Jun2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p1
No abstract available.
- Synthesizing Qualitative Research. Rout, Amelia // Nurse Researcher;Jan2013, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p45
The article reviews the book "Synthesizing Qualitative Research," edited by Karin Hannes and Craig Lockwood.
- New research information sheet: 'Introduction to conducting qualitative research'. // Therapy Today;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p50
The article announces the publication of the information sheet "Introduction to Conducting Qualitative Research," by Dr. Rita Mintz in Great Britain in April 2010.
- Qualitative Research in the Health Sciences: Methodologies, Methods and Processes. Theodorou, Nana // Emergency Nurse;Dec2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p15
No abstract available.
- Qualitative Methods for Practice Research, Pocket Guides to Research. Foster, Liam // British Journal of Social Work;Mar2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p417
The article reviews the book "Qualitative Methods for Practice Research, Pocket Guides to Research," by Jeffrey Longhofer, Jerry Floersch and Janet Hoy.
- The science and art of theoretical location. Thorne, Sally // Evidence Based Nursing;Apr2014, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p31
The article reflects on adapting qualitative technique to the business of knowledge building in nursing. Despite the idea that a study must be positioned within an explicit theoretical framework as a hallmark of social science practice has been adopted, it seems that we rarely tackled the issue....
- The JAL Guide to the Professional Literature; Library and Information Science Research. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov89, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p317
Presents information on the book 'Designing Qualitative Research,' by Catherine Marshall and G.B. Rossman.