Yum rewards champs
- LETTER FROM THE EDITORS. Nickerson, Inge; Rarick, Charles // Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies;2008, Vol. 14 Issue 1, preceding p1
The article discusses various reports published within the Volume 14, Number 1, 2008 issue of the "Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies."
- "Nipple pacifier" like blister over middle finger. Inamadar, Arun C.; Palit, Aparna // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p710
The article presents a case study of a 3-year-old child who was brought to skin outpatient department (OPD) for bullous lesions over the right hand.
- Design and Control Issues in Qualitative Case Study Research. Lloyd-Jones, Gaynor // International Journal of Qualitative Methods;Spring2003, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p1
Some methodologists have pointed to similarities between experimental method and case study research in terms of design, theory testing and development. However, little is known about how these debates inform qualitative research rationales. The use of a sequential dual case study provided an...
- Use of flood chronology for detailed environmental analysis: a case study of Lake Kizaki in the northern Japanese Alps, central Japan. Ito, Takuma; Iwamoto, Haruka; Kamiya, Koichi; Fukushima, Takehiko; Kumon, Fujio // Environmental Earth Sciences;Jun2010, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p1607
This paper presents a study of the usefulness of flood layers as a time marker in sediments and a report of a case study of Lake Kizaki in central Japan. A flood layer can be identified as a layer having a higher density, coarser grain size, lower TN content, and higher C/N ratio than those of...
- Hemoptysis and Enlarging Right Upper Lobe Mass. // Radiology Today;Dec2010, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p50
The article presents a case study of a 60-year-old woman with hemoptysis as well as an enlarging right upper lobe mass.
- Doing What Comes Naturally. Henderson, Mark C.; Dhaliwal, Gurpreet; Jones, Stephen R.; Culbertson, Charles; Bowen, Judith L. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p84
The article presents the case study of a 59 year old man with several symptoms including palpitations, weakness and faintness. It describes that the man was experiencing palipitations with associated symptoms but had no chest discomfort. The article also presents his electrocardiogram which...
- Adult Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome Successfully Treated with Intranasal Sumatriptan. Kowalczyk, Monika; Parkman, Henry; Ward, Lawrence // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p88
Cyclic vomiting syndrome is an increasingly recognized cause of nausea and vomiting in adults. We report the case of a 47-year-old man with recurrent episodes of intractable nausea and vomiting for one year. His symptoms persisted for 4�7 days and then resolved spontaneously, only to return...
- Schistosomiasis: A Case Study. Borch, Marianne; Kiernan, Maureen; Rust, Kay; Baron, Barbara; Simmons, Barbara; Hattala, Patricia; Davey, Amy; Yovanovich, Janis; Shayder, Donna; Wasilewski, Amy; LaFaro, Virginia E. // Urologic Nursing;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p26
The article presents a case study of a 36-year-old African refugee from Somalia who immigrated to the U.S. from a refugee camp in Kenya. He was employed as a dishwasher with no health care benefits. He had episodic gross hematuria and flank pain and was diagnosed with urinary tract...
- Student graduates to day centre catering. // Community Care;9/2/2010, Issue 1833, p18
The article presents a case study of a 19-year-old autistic male who graduated in the day care center catering classes.