Yum rewards champs
- LETTER FROM THE EDITORS. Nickerson, Inge; Rarick, Charles // Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies;2008, Vol. 14 Issue 1, preceding p1
The article discusses various reports published within the Volume 14, Number 1, 2008 issue of the "Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies."
- "Nipple pacifier" like blister over middle finger. Inamadar, Arun C.; Palit, Aparna // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p710
The article presents a case study of a 3-year-old child who was brought to skin outpatient department (OPD) for bullous lesions over the right hand.
- Use of flood chronology for detailed environmental analysis: a case study of Lake Kizaki in the northern Japanese Alps, central Japan. Ito, Takuma; Iwamoto, Haruka; Kamiya, Koichi; Fukushima, Takehiko; Kumon, Fujio // Environmental Earth Sciences;Jun2010, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p1607
This paper presents a study of the usefulness of flood layers as a time marker in sediments and a report of a case study of Lake Kizaki in central Japan. A flood layer can be identified as a layer having a higher density, coarser grain size, lower TN content, and higher C/N ratio than those of...
- Design and Control Issues in Qualitative Case Study Research. Lloyd-Jones, Gaynor // International Journal of Qualitative Methods;Spring2003, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p1
Some methodologists have pointed to similarities between experimental method and case study research in terms of design, theory testing and development. However, little is known about how these debates inform qualitative research rationales. The use of a sequential dual case study provided an...
- Schistosomiasis: A Case Study. Borch, Marianne; Kiernan, Maureen; Rust, Kay; Baron, Barbara; Simmons, Barbara; Hattala, Patricia; Davey, Amy; Yovanovich, Janis; Shayder, Donna; Wasilewski, Amy; LaFaro, Virginia E. // Urologic Nursing;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p26
The article presents a case study of a 36-year-old African refugee from Somalia who immigrated to the U.S. from a refugee camp in Kenya. He was employed as a dishwasher with no health care benefits. He had episodic gross hematuria and flank pain and was diagnosed with urinary tract...
- Student graduates to day centre catering. // Community Care;9/2/2010, Issue 1833, p18
The article presents a case study of a 19-year-old autistic male who graduated in the day care center catering classes.
- A point regarding case reports. Thatte, Mukund // Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery;July-Dec2007, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p111
The author reflects on the merits and attributes of case reports to be considered in a medical journal. He contends that case reports to be considered by a journal requires to be of sufficient rarity. He points that the author of it should do considerable background research, collect data and...
- On the Role of 'Punctuation' in Case Teaching. Srinivasan, Shiva Kumar // Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers;Apr-Jun2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p57
In this article the author discusses the role of the theory of punctuation in case teaching in India. He discusses the issues concerning case-instructor attitude of walking out to exercise power. He argues that learning to punctuate the case discussion at strategic points will involve the...
- Case of the Month. Jacobs, Michelle // JAAPA: Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants;Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p75
The article presents a case study of an 11 year old girl with 2 day history of vomiting and affected her appetite. It states that the examination of the gums revealed 10 fully erupted teeth and the ongoing eruption of several molars with surrounding erythema and swelling. Moreover, the patient...