Intraoral swelling and periapical radiolucency
- Primary Cutaneous CD8+ CD30+ Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma: An Unusual Case with a High Ki-67 index--A Short Review. Nasit, Jitendra G.; Patel, Smita C. // Indian Journal of Dermatology;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p373
Primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma (PCALCL) is a part of the spectrum of CD30+ cutaneous lymphoproliferative disorder, characterized by variable degrees of CD2, CD3, CD4 and CD5 expression by lymphoid cells. PCALCLs with an expression of cytotoxic phenotype (CD8+) and cytotoxic...
- Journey and Survival through Mantle Cell Lymphoma. Cahill, Margaret // Positive Health;Aug2015, Issue 224, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of her journey through five cycles of aggressive chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant after being diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
- An Orbital Lymphoma Involving the Pterygopalatine and Infratemporal Fossae. CONTE, G.; D'AMORE, A.; VIGLIANESI, A.; CHIARAMONTE, R.; PUZZO, L.; CALTABIANO, R.; LANZAFAME, S.; PERO, G.; CHIARAMONTE, I. // Neuroradiology Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p933
Lymphoma is the most common malignant orbital tumor. We describe the imaging features of diffuse orbital follicular lymphoma with extension into the pterygopalatine fossa and infratemporal fossa without bony infiltration.
- Primary cutaneous diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma, leg type. Shrivastav, Ankit; Mitra, Bhaskar; Mukherjee, Krishnendu // Turkish Journal of Hematology;Mar2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p46
The article presents images of right leg swelling in a 55-year-old man who was diagnosed with large B-Cell lymphoma. Images of incision biopsies are presented. The author mentions the importance of distinguishing primary cutaneous large B-cell lymphomas from anaplastic large-cell lymphoma and...
- Primary Effusion Lymphoma. Patel, Sanjay // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Aug2013, Vol. 137 Issue 8, p1152
Primary effusion lymphoma is a large cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma localized predominantly in body cavities and occasionally in extracavitary regions. It presents with characteristic lymphomatous effusions in the absence of solid tumor masses, and pleural, peritoneal, and pericardial spaces are most...
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in a hemophilic patient with a traumatic hematoma. Özdemir, Nihal; Yurt, Ayşe; Türkan, Emine; Celkan, Tiraje // Turkish Journal of Hematology;Sep2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p237
A letter to the editor is presented which is concerned with a hemophilic patient who also had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and a traumatic hematoma.
- A palatal mass in an immunocompromised patient. Hajibandeh, Jeffrey; Mandel, Louis // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Jan2014, Vol. 145 Issue 1, p66
The article describes the case of a 53 year old man who visited the Division of Oral and Maxillofaciial Surgery at Columbia University of Dental Medicine since a progressively enlarging growth on the left palate is causing discomfort and occasionally bled. Upon oral examination, a lobulated...
- Primary hepatic lymphoma: A case report. PATEL, TRUPTI S.; MALVANIA, RUJUTA; SHAH, MAJAL C.; SHAH, MANOJ J.; GAMI, AMISHA G. // Journal of Cytology;Jan-Mar2015, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p36
Primary non-Hodgkin lymphoma of the liver is a very rare malignancy. In this case report, we describe a case of primary hepatic lymphoma (PHL) in a 60-year-old man who presented with lump and pain in the abdomen of 2 months' duration. The patient had altered liver function, normal serum alfa...
- A chronic nonhealing gingival mass. Barket, Steven; Collins, Bobby; Halusic, Edward; Bilodeau, Elizabeth // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);May2013, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p491
The article presents a case study of a 47-year-old woman who presented with ulcerated, the erythematous tissue on the right mandibular facial gingival. Oral examination revealed isolated shallow ulceration of the gingival tissue; incisional biopsy of the facial gingiva was performed; histologic...