AkciÄŸerin Primer TaÅŸlÄ± Yuzuk Hucreli Karsinoma Olgusu
- An Unusual Case of Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma with Multiple and Extraordinary Metastases. Reza Haghighatkhah, Hamid; Sanei Taheri, Morteza; Mohammad Hadi Kharrazi, Seyed; Ghazanfari Amlashi, Damoon; Haddadi, Mehrnoosh; Pourabdollah, Mahin // Iranian Journal of Radiology;2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p93
Pulmonary adenocarcinoma is one of the major types of lung cancers in which metastasis is not uncommon. Hereby, we report a case of pulmonary adenocarcinoma with multiple muscular, cutaneous, pancreatic and peritoneal metastases. Actually, all these features occurring in one patient makes it an...
- A Case Report of Skeletal Muscle Metastasis in Left Arm and Beck from Lung Adenocarcinoma. Jiangtao CHEN; Zheng TIAN; Xinghua SONG // Chinese Journal of Lung Cancer;Apr2012, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p249
No abstract available.
- Improved diagnostic yield of bronchoscopy in peripheral pulmonary lesions: combination of radial probe endobronchial ultrasound and rapid on-site evaluation. Chia-Hung Chen; Wen-Chien Cheng; Biing-Ru Wu; Chih-Yu Chen; Wei-Chun Chen; Te-Chun Hsia; Wei-Chih Liao; Chih-Yen Tu; Chuen-Ming Shih; Wu-Huei Hsu; Ko-Pen Wang // Journal of Thoracic Disease;Dec2015 Suppl 4, Vol. 7 Issue S4, pS418
No abstract available.
- Correlation between whole tumor size and solid component size on high-resolution computed tomography in the prediction of the degree of pathologic malignancy and the prognostic outcome in primary lung adenocarcinoma. Saji, Hisashi; Matsubayashi, Jun; Akata, Soichi; Shimada, Yoshihisa; Kato, Yasufumi; Kudo, Yujin; Nagao, Toshitaka; Park, Jinho; Kakihana, Masatoshi; Kajiwara, Naohiro; Ohira, Tatsuo; Ikeda, Norihiko // Acta Radiologica;Oct2015, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p1187
Background The presence of ground glass opacity (GGO) on high-resolution computed tomography (HRCT) is well known to be pathologically closely associated with adenocarcinoma in situ. Purpose To determine whether it is more useful to evaluate the whole tumor size or only the solid component size...
- Gastrointestinal bleeding in lung leiomyosarcoma history: report of a case. Tamburini, Nicola; Quarantotto, Francesco; Maniscalco, Pio; Garelli, Elena; Grossi, William; Anania, Gabriele; Narciso Cavallesco, Giorgio // Journal of Thoracic Disease;2014, Vol. 6 Issue 9, pE163
No abstract available.
- The Value of Extra-lung Lesions on 18F-FDG PET/CT in Improving Diagnosis of Lung Cancer. MI, Baoming; WAN, Weixing; YU, Chunjing; YOU, Xuyang; JIANG, Feng; YOU, Qingjun // Chinese Journal of Lung Cancer;Feb2012, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p78
Background and objective 18F-FDG PET/CT has several shortcomings in discriminating between lung carcinoma and pulmonary benign lesions. The aims of the present study is to explore the value of extra-lung lesions on 18F-FDG PET/CT image in the diagnosis of lung cancer. Methods A total of 126...
- Effects of Different Reconstruction Parameters on CT Volumetric Measurement of Pulmonary Nodules. YANG, Rongrong; YU, Tielian; WANG, Ying; WANG, Qing // Chinese Journal of Lung Cancer;Feb2012, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p72
Background and objective It has been proven that volumetric measurements could detect subtle changes in small pulmonary nodules in serial CT scans, and thus may play an important role in the follow-up of indeterminate pulmonary nodules and in differentiating malignant nodules from benign...
- 3.0T MR Diffusion-weighted Imaging: Evaluating Diagnosis Potency of Pulmonary Solid Benign Lesions and Malignant Tumors and Optimizing b Value. LI, Weidong; LI, Dong; LIU, Haidong; ZHOU, Rongchao; FENG, Changchao; MA, Yan; YU, Tielian // Chinese Journal of Lung Cancer;Nov2011, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p853
Background and objective Diffusion is caused by random translational molecular motion, also known as Brownian water motion. Diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) is the only imaging method that can be used to evaluate the diffusion process in vivo. The aim of this study is to evaluate 3.0T magnetic...
- Application of 18F-FDG PET/CT in Pulmonary Disease: A Report of 419 Cases. WANG, Fei; MA, Shaohua; SHEN, Luyan; LI, Nan; YANG, Zhi; CHEN, Keneng // Chinese Journal of Lung Cancer;Jan2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p21
Background and objective The application and the value of PET/CT in lung cancer are on the way to development. The aim of this study is to summarize the data from 419 patients with pulmonary tumor or tumor-like disease and to explore the appliance of PET/CT. Methods From Dec 2007 to Aug 2011,...