- Editor's Commentary. // Respiratory Care;Apr2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p526
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the review of J.B. Sterner and colleagues on the flow-volume loops from a multitude of subjects with normal spirometry, the evaluation of M.A. Watson and colleagues on flow-volume curve to detect vocal cord dysfunction...
- Congenital subglottic cyst in a term neonate. Bruno, C. J.; Smith, L. P.; Zur, K. B.; Wade, K. C. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Apr2009, Vol. 94 Issue 4, pF240
The article describes the case of a congenital subglottic cyst in a full-term infant.
- Dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst in a two-year old with paraspinal extension. Savardekar, Amey; Salunke, Pravin; Rane, Swapnil; Chhabra, Rajesh // Neurology India;Jan2012, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p129
A letter to the editor is presented which reports a case of a two-year-old boy with paraspinal extension of a dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst (NECs).
- Recurrent iris cyst following pencil tip injury. Bhattacharjee, Harsha; Das, Dipankar // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Jun2013, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p1211
The article describes the case of a 10-year-old boy who presented with recurring iris cyst which was a sequelae of retained pencil tip in the uveal tissue which was removed by cyclectomy.
- Bilateral Giant Renal Cysts Masquerading as Malignant Ascites. Floyd Jr., Michael St John; Mistry, Rahul; Baird, Andrew David // Urology Journal;Winter2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p352
The article presents a case study of a 57-year-old man who was presented with a 6-month history of suprapubic pain, abdominal distension, anorexia, and altered bowel habit. The patient's physical examination showed a distended abdomen, along with shifting dullness and a benign prostate. He...
- Dissecting Popliteal Cyst Simulating Thrombophlebitis. Hench, P. Kahler; Reid, Robert T.; Reames, Patrick M. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun66, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p1259
Presents case studies on patients with manifestations of an acute or chronic dissection of a popliteal cyst into the muscles of the calf in the legs. Signs and symptoms of the condition; Diagnostic problems on deep vein thrombophlebitis; Diseases associated with cysts of the popliteal space.
- Duplication Cyst of the Sigmoid Colon. Domajnko, Bastian; Salloum, Rabih M. // Gastroenterology Research & Practice;2009, Vol. 2009, Special section p1
A 21-year-old male with developmental delay presented with abdominal pain of two daysâ€™ duration. He was afebrile and his abdomen was soft with mild diffuse tenderness. There were no peritoneal signs. Plain x-ray demonstrated a large air-filled structure in the right upper quadrant....
- Adamantinoma of tibia presenting as a benign bone cyst. Musai, R.; Persad, N. // Caribbean Medical Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p27
The article presents a case study of a 34-year-old male who presented with complaints of increase leg pain in his right lower leg for three years. The patient was diagnosed with a benign bone cyst following X-ray and computer tomography (CT) imaging. The article discusses the occurrence of...
- Recurrent giant orbital apocrine hidrocystoma. Ssi-Yan-Kai, I C; Pearson, A R // Eye;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p895
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of recurrent giant hidrocystoma in a 46-year-old healthy woman with a history of few months of painless swelling of her right lower eye lid.