- Editor's Commentary. // Respiratory Care;Apr2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p526
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the review of J.B. Sterner and colleagues on the flow-volume loops from a multitude of subjects with normal spirometry, the evaluation of M.A. Watson and colleagues on flow-volume curve to detect vocal cord dysfunction...
- Congenital subglottic cyst in a term neonate. Bruno, C. J.; Smith, L. P.; Zur, K. B.; Wade, K. C. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Apr2009, Vol. 94 Issue 4, pF240
The article describes the case of a congenital subglottic cyst in a full-term infant.
- Epithelial cyst of the spleen. Daga, Garima; Mittal, Varun; Singh, R. J.; Sood, Neena // Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons;Jan-Mar2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p18
This is a report of a case of epithelial cyst of the spleen in an 8-year-old boy. The cyst showed squamous metaplasia on histology. The risk of malignant transformation is discussed.
- Dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst in a two-year old with paraspinal extension. Savardekar, Amey; Salunke, Pravin; Rane, Swapnil; Chhabra, Rajesh // Neurology India;Jan2012, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p129
A letter to the editor is presented which reports a case of a two-year-old boy with paraspinal extension of a dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst (NECs).
- Percutaneous aspiration of a pericardial cyst: an acceptable treatment for a rare disorder. Sharma, R.; Harden, S.; Peebles, C.; Dawkins, K. D. // Heart;Jan2007, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p22
The article presents a case study on the acceptable treatment with percutaneous aspiration of a pericardial cyst. The study involves an 83-year-old woman with a six month history of exertional breathlessness. The presence of a large fluid filled cyst in the pericardial space with mild...
- Recurrent giant orbital apocrine hidrocystoma. Ssi-Yan-Kai, I C; Pearson, A R // Eye;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p895
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of recurrent giant hidrocystoma in a 46-year-old healthy woman with a history of few months of painless swelling of her right lower eye lid.
- Recurrent iris cyst following pencil tip injury. Bhattacharjee, Harsha; Das, Dipankar // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Jun2013, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p1211
The article describes the case of a 10-year-old boy who presented with recurring iris cyst which was a sequelae of retained pencil tip in the uveal tissue which was removed by cyclectomy.
- Epidermal inclusion cyst or giant milium of the nipple. Jain, Shalu; Sarkar, Rashmi; Garg, Vijay K.; Khurana, Nita // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;
The article presents a case study of a 15-month-old girl with painless, white, soft tissue growth at the right nipple. It notes that the lesion has gradually developed, yet it did not manifested itchiness, discomfort or any discharges. It further confirms that the patient has an epidermal...
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma Mimicking Benign Breast Cysts. Lund-Iversen, Marius; Håskjold, Olav Inge; Hiep Phuc Dong; Berner, Aasmund // Case Reports in Medicine;2011, p1
Benign cysts are one of the most common mass-occupying lesions of the breast and are often investigated with triple diagnostic trial (clinical examination, radiology, and cytology). Malignant melanoma is one of medicine's imitators, and metastatic disease can mimic cysts. Thorough investigation...