- Editor's Commentary. // Respiratory Care;Apr2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p526
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the review of J.B. Sterner and colleagues on the flow-volume loops from a multitude of subjects with normal spirometry, the evaluation of M.A. Watson and colleagues on flow-volume curve to detect vocal cord dysfunction...
- Parameatal urethral cyst of glans penis in children -- A report of three cases. Gupta, Mrinal; Gupta, Anish // Our Dermatology Online / Nasza Dermatologia Online;Sep2015, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p453
Parameatal urethral cysts are a rare benign condition usually seen in males. They are usually asymptomatic but may produce symptoms like difficulty in micturition, pain during intercourse, urinary retention and distortion of the urinary stream. We report three cases of parameatal urethral cyst...
- Congenital subglottic cyst in a term neonate. Bruno, C. J.; Smith, L. P.; Zur, K. B.; Wade, K. C. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Apr2009, Vol. 94 Issue 4, pF240
The article describes the case of a congenital subglottic cyst in a full-term infant.
- Dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst in a two-year old with paraspinal extension. Savardekar, Amey; Salunke, Pravin; Rane, Swapnil; Chhabra, Rajesh // Neurology India;Jan2012, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p129
A letter to the editor is presented which reports a case of a two-year-old boy with paraspinal extension of a dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst (NECs).
- Bilateral Giant Renal Cysts Masquerading as Malignant Ascites. Floyd Jr., Michael St John; Mistry, Rahul; Baird, Andrew David // Urology Journal;Winter2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p352
The article presents a case study of a 57-year-old man who was presented with a 6-month history of suprapubic pain, abdominal distension, anorexia, and altered bowel habit. The patient's physical examination showed a distended abdomen, along with shifting dullness and a benign prostate. He...
- Duplication Cyst of the Sigmoid Colon. Domajnko, Bastian; Salloum, Rabih M. // Gastroenterology Research & Practice;2009, Vol. 2009, Special section p1
A 21-year-old male with developmental delay presented with abdominal pain of two daysâ€™ duration. He was afebrile and his abdomen was soft with mild diffuse tenderness. There were no peritoneal signs. Plain x-ray demonstrated a large air-filled structure in the right upper quadrant....
- Recurrent giant orbital apocrine hidrocystoma. Ssi-Yan-Kai, I C; Pearson, A R // Eye;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p895
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of recurrent giant hidrocystoma in a 46-year-old healthy woman with a history of few months of painless swelling of her right lower eye lid.
- Ventricular arrhythmia during Valsalva maneuver applied to facilitate resection of fourth ventricular neurocysticercosis cyst. Dube, Surya Kumar; Panda, Pragyan Swagatika; Kumar, Pallav; Kumar, Shailendra; Goyal, Keshav // Saudi Journal of Anaesthesia;Jan-Mar2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p138
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the case of an 8-year female American Society of Anesthesiologist (ASA) member who was diagnosed with neurocysticercosis cyst (NCC) and underwent ventricle resection under anesthesia.
- OUTCOME OF TRANS-CORTICAL TRANS-VENTRICULAR APPROACH FOR COLLOID CYST OF THE THIRD VENTRICLE: A STUDY OF ELEVEN CASES. Ali, Mumtaz; Usman, Muhammad; Mehmood, Khalid; Khan, Bilal // KUST Medical Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p20
Objective: To assess the immediate surgical outcome of Trans-cortical Trans-ventricular approach for colloid cyst of brain. Material and Methods: This study was condcuted on 11 consecutive patients with colloid cyst of 3rd ventricular presented to the Department of Neurosurgery, Government Lady...