- Editor's Commentary. // Respiratory Care;Apr2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p526
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the review of J.B. Sterner and colleagues on the flow-volume loops from a multitude of subjects with normal spirometry, the evaluation of M.A. Watson and colleagues on flow-volume curve to detect vocal cord dysfunction...
- Congenital subglottic cyst in a term neonate. Bruno, C. J.; Smith, L. P.; Zur, K. B.; Wade, K. C. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Apr2009, Vol. 94 Issue 4, pF240
The article describes the case of a congenital subglottic cyst in a full-term infant.
- Dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst in a two-year old with paraspinal extension. Savardekar, Amey; Salunke, Pravin; Rane, Swapnil; Chhabra, Rajesh // Neurology India;Jan2012, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p129
A letter to the editor is presented which reports a case of a two-year-old boy with paraspinal extension of a dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst (NECs).
- Recurrent giant orbital apocrine hidrocystoma. Ssi-Yan-Kai, I C; Pearson, A R // Eye;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p895
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of recurrent giant hidrocystoma in a 46-year-old healthy woman with a history of few months of painless swelling of her right lower eye lid.
- Recurrent iris cyst following pencil tip injury. Bhattacharjee, Harsha; Das, Dipankar // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Jun2013, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p1211
The article describes the case of a 10-year-old boy who presented with recurring iris cyst which was a sequelae of retained pencil tip in the uveal tissue which was removed by cyclectomy.
- Epidermal inclusion cyst or giant milium of the nipple. Jain, Shalu; Sarkar, Rashmi; Garg, Vijay K.; Khurana, Nita // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;
The article presents a case study of a 15-month-old girl with painless, white, soft tissue growth at the right nipple. It notes that the lesion has gradually developed, yet it did not manifested itchiness, discomfort or any discharges. It further confirms that the patient has an epidermal...
- Ventricular arrhythmia during Valsalva maneuver applied to facilitate resection of fourth ventricular neurocysticercosis cyst. Dube, Surya Kumar; Panda, Pragyan Swagatika; Kumar, Pallav; Kumar, Shailendra; Goyal, Keshav // Saudi Journal of Anaesthesia;Jan-Mar2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p138
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the case of an 8-year female American Society of Anesthesiologist (ASA) member who was diagnosed with neurocysticercosis cyst (NCC) and underwent ventricle resection under anesthesia.
- Bilateral Giant Renal Cysts Masquerading as Malignant Ascites. Floyd Jr., Michael St John; Mistry, Rahul; Baird, Andrew David // Urology Journal;Winter2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p352
The article presents a case study of a 57-year-old man who was presented with a 6-month history of suprapubic pain, abdominal distension, anorexia, and altered bowel habit. The patient's physical examination showed a distended abdomen, along with shifting dullness and a benign prostate. He...
- Dissecting Popliteal Cyst Simulating Thrombophlebitis. Hench, P. Kahler; Reid, Robert T.; Reames, Patrick M. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun66, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p1259
Presents case studies on patients with manifestations of an acute or chronic dissection of a popliteal cyst into the muscles of the calf in the legs. Signs and symptoms of the condition; Diagnostic problems on deep vein thrombophlebitis; Diseases associated with cysts of the popliteal space.