- Editor's Commentary. // Respiratory Care;Apr2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p526
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the review of J.B. Sterner and colleagues on the flow-volume loops from a multitude of subjects with normal spirometry, the evaluation of M.A. Watson and colleagues on flow-volume curve to detect vocal cord dysfunction...
- Congenital subglottic cyst in a term neonate. Bruno, C. J.; Smith, L. P.; Zur, K. B.; Wade, K. C. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Apr2009, Vol. 94 Issue 4, pF240
The article describes the case of a congenital subglottic cyst in a full-term infant.
- Epithelial cyst of the spleen. Daga, Garima; Mittal, Varun; Singh, R. J.; Sood, Neena // Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons;Jan-Mar2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p18
This is a report of a case of epithelial cyst of the spleen in an 8-year-old boy. The cyst showed squamous metaplasia on histology. The risk of malignant transformation is discussed.
- Dissecting Popliteal Cyst Simulating Thrombophlebitis. Hench, P. Kahler; Reid, Robert T.; Reames, Patrick M. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun66, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p1259
Presents case studies on patients with manifestations of an acute or chronic dissection of a popliteal cyst into the muscles of the calf in the legs. Signs and symptoms of the condition; Diagnostic problems on deep vein thrombophlebitis; Diseases associated with cysts of the popliteal space.
- Dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst in a two-year old with paraspinal extension. Savardekar, Amey; Salunke, Pravin; Rane, Swapnil; Chhabra, Rajesh // Neurology India;Jan2012, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p129
A letter to the editor is presented which reports a case of a two-year-old boy with paraspinal extension of a dorsally placed extradural infected neurenteric cyst (NECs).
- Bilateral Giant Renal Cysts Masquerading as Malignant Ascites. Floyd Jr., Michael St John; Mistry, Rahul; Baird, Andrew David // Urology Journal;Winter2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p352
The article presents a case study of a 57-year-old man who was presented with a 6-month history of suprapubic pain, abdominal distension, anorexia, and altered bowel habit. The patient's physical examination showed a distended abdomen, along with shifting dullness and a benign prostate. He...
- Percutaneous aspiration of a pericardial cyst: an acceptable treatment for a rare disorder. Sharma, R.; Harden, S.; Peebles, C.; Dawkins, K. D. // Heart;Jan2007, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p22
The article presents a case study on the acceptable treatment with percutaneous aspiration of a pericardial cyst. The study involves an 83-year-old woman with a six month history of exertional breathlessness. The presence of a large fluid filled cyst in the pericardial space with mild...
- Recurrent giant orbital apocrine hidrocystoma. Ssi-Yan-Kai, I C; Pearson, A R // Eye;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p895
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the case of recurrent giant hidrocystoma in a 46-year-old healthy woman with a history of few months of painless swelling of her right lower eye lid.
- Recurrent iris cyst following pencil tip injury. Bhattacharjee, Harsha; Das, Dipankar // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Jun2013, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p1211
The article describes the case of a 10-year-old boy who presented with recurring iris cyst which was a sequelae of retained pencil tip in the uveal tissue which was removed by cyclectomy.