Internet Services in Nigerian Private Universities: A Case Study
- Government to Launch Internet Spy System. // Voice & Data;Jan2014, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p72
The article reports on the plan of the Indian government to launch the Netra internet spy system of the defense ministry to enable internet surveillance.
- HOW WELL DO YOU INTERNET. // Dolly;Aug2015, Issue 535, p51
A quiz concerning the Internet knowledge and usage of an individual is presented.
- Poll: Most oppose 'fast lanes' on Web. // Hill;9/15/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 96, p15
The article reports on the survey conducted by San Francisco, California-based consumer group CAL regarding Internet traffic in September 2014.
- CLOUD SECURITY REMAINS A BARRIER ACROSS EUROPE. // Computer Weekly;1/13/2015, p3
A bar graph showing data on Internet use in Europe as of early 2015 is presented.
- U.S. fights with Russia, China over Internet control. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Sep2012, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the involvement of the U.S. in the fight between China and Russia over the issue of Internet control. It mentions the desire of Russian and Chinese members of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) to bring the Internet under the control of ITU. It notes the...
- Canadian Internet subject to US snooping. // Asian Pacific Post;10/10/2013, p4
The article reports on the depth of surveillance of the Internet by the U.S. Government of people living in the U.S. and Canada citing the reference of a case involving exiled American computer specialist Edward Snowden.
- Don't follow my tracks. Hale, Duff // Ellis County Press;5/19/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p3
The author discusses the action by some people of tracking others' move on the Internet and the efforts by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and browser companies, such as Microsoft Corp., Google, and Mozilla, to enhance privacy online.
- 'CUMBERBATCH' APPEARS ON RADIO 4. // Computer Weekly;1/ 7/2014, p22
The article states that actor Benedict Cumberbatch appeared on the "Today" program in the segment "Thought for the Day" in which he talked to listeners about his concerns over the U.S. and British governments' attempts to monitor the internet usage of their citizenries.
- Robin Gupta Launches Bulk Domain Authority Checker Tool. // India -- West;1/25/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, pB9
The article presents information on Robin Gupta, an India-based Web marketer who has developed a bulk-domain authority tool which allows professionals to check the Domain Authority of hundreds of Web sites simultaneously.