The sudden death of a 6.6 year old girl due to anaphylactic shock caused by nonruptured echinococcal cysts of the left ventricle and the liver
- Digital Mucous Cyst. Salerni, Gabriel; Alonso, Carlos // New England Journal of Medicine;4/5/2012, Vol. 366 Issue 14, p1335
The article describes the case of a 37-year-old man who presented with an 8-month history of a solitary, round, asymptomatic nodule on his second toe.
- Quiste broncogÃ©nico: presentaciÃ³n de un caso en el perÃodo neonatal. // Iatreia;dic2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p413
No abstract available.
- Subpubic cyst. Sava, Melinda; Rubin, Brian; Sundaram, Murali // Skeletal Radiology;Jul2012, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p851
The article describes the case of a 59-year-old female with a subpubic cyst.
- Editor's Commentary. // Respiratory Care;Apr2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p526
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the review of J.B. Sterner and colleagues on the flow-volume loops from a multitude of subjects with normal spirometry, the evaluation of M.A. Watson and colleagues on flow-volume curve to detect vocal cord dysfunction...
- Pericardial cyst: a rare cause of recurrent palpitation episodes. Canpolat, Uğur; Aytemir, Kudret // Anatolian Journal of Cardiology / Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi;Jun2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, pE-17
The article presents a case study of a 37-year-old woman who complained of recurrent palpitation episodes and was diagnosed with pericardial cyst.
- Case report: Filariasis presenting as an intra-abdominal cyst. Kapoor, Abhay K.; Puri, Sunil Kumar; Arora, Ankur; Upreti, Lalendra; Puri, Amrender S. // Indian Journal of Radiology & Imaging;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p18
Filariasis is an endemic infection seen in the tropical and subtropical regions of the world, presenting with lymphatic dysfunction in the form of lymphocele, hydrocele, chyluria, or groin lymphadenovarix. We report a rare presentation of filariasis as an intraabdominal cystic mass.
- Paediatric Bronchogenic Cyst Complicated By Atypical Mycobacterium Infection. Frye, Stacy A.; DeCou, James M. // British Journal of Medical Practitioners;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p54
The article presents a case study of a 13-year-old female with sleeping difficulty due to right-sided back pain. The patient was also diagnosed with intermittent fever. The patient has underwent chest x-ray and found a large bronchogenic cyst on her posterior right lung. Furthermore, the patient...
- Cardiac echinococcosis: surviving 40 years later? Carrascal, Yolanda; Arroyo, Jaime; Valenzuela, Horacio; Fernández, Mireia // European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery;Jan2012, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p231
The article presents a case study of a 60-year-old male who underwent hydatic cyst surgical treatment after detection of cystic mass in interventricular septum in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Cytarabine. // Reactions Weekly;6/16/2012, Issue 1406, p17
The article describes the case of an eight-year-old boy who developed corneal epithelial microcysts while undergoing cytarabine therapy for acute myeloid leukaemia.