The sudden death of a 6.6 year old girl due to anaphylactic shock caused by nonruptured echinococcal cysts of the left ventricle and the liver
- Digital Mucous Cyst. Salerni, Gabriel; Alonso, Carlos // New England Journal of Medicine;4/5/2012, Vol. 366 Issue 14, p1335
The article describes the case of a 37-year-old man who presented with an 8-month history of a solitary, round, asymptomatic nodule on his second toe.
- Quiste broncogénico: presentación de un caso en el período neonatal. // Iatreia;dic2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p413
No abstract available.
- Subpubic cyst. Sava, Melinda; Rubin, Brian; Sundaram, Murali // Skeletal Radiology;Jul2012, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p851
The article describes the case of a 59-year-old female with a subpubic cyst.
- Cefotiam. // Reactions Weekly;1/9/2010 Part 1 of 2, Issue 1283, p28
The article presents the case of a 32-year-old woman who developed anaphylaxis after receiving cefotiam while undergoing surgery of an ovarian cyst. The patient was later found with stress-induced cardiomyopathy. During the surgery, she received intravenous cefotiam and within five minutes her...
- Editor's Commentary. // Respiratory Care;Apr2009, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p526
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the review of J.B. Sterner and colleagues on the flow-volume loops from a multitude of subjects with normal spirometry, the evaluation of M.A. Watson and colleagues on flow-volume curve to detect vocal cord dysfunction...
- Prostatic utricle cyst • a case report and review of current literature. Mukha, R. P.; Sriram, K.; Ganesh MCH Urology, G. // Internet Journal of Urology;2010, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p12
We present a 23 year old mentally challenged male with hypospadias who presented with haematuria. Digital rectal examination revealed a large firm non-tender midline swelling whose upper limit could not be reached, palpable just above the prostate. CT scan showed a homogenously hypodense thick...
- Case report: Filariasis presenting as an intra-abdominal cyst. Kapoor, Abhay K.; Puri, Sunil Kumar; Arora, Ankur; Upreti, Lalendra; Puri, Amrender S. // Indian Journal of Radiology & Imaging;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p18
Filariasis is an endemic infection seen in the tropical and subtropical regions of the world, presenting with lymphatic dysfunction in the form of lymphocele, hydrocele, chyluria, or groin lymphadenovarix. We report a rare presentation of filariasis as an intraabdominal cystic mass.
- Paediatric Bronchogenic Cyst Complicated By Atypical Mycobacterium Infection. Frye, Stacy A.; DeCou, James M. // British Journal of Medical Practitioners;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p54
The article presents a case study of a 13-year-old female with sleeping difficulty due to right-sided back pain. The patient was also diagnosed with intermittent fever. The patient has underwent chest x-ray and found a large bronchogenic cyst on her posterior right lung. Furthermore, the patient...
- Cardiac echinococcosis: surviving 40 years later? Carrascal, Yolanda; Arroyo, Jaime; Valenzuela, Horacio; Fernández, Mireia // European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery;Jan2012, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p231
The article presents a case study of a 60-year-old male who underwent hydatic cyst surgical treatment after detection of cystic mass in interventricular septum in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).