Honda Motor Case Study
- Fuel cell cars steal spotlight. Trop, Jaclyn; Nelson, Gabe; Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;11/24/2014, Vol. 89 Issue 6648, p3
The article focuses on the plan by automakers to produce hydrogen fuel cell vehicles as part of a move toward clean transportation in the U.S. Topics covered include the amount invested by Honda Motor to help build fueling stations, the launch by Toyota Motor of its Mirai fuel cell car and the...
- Element of hope. Hargreaves, Ben // Professional Engineering;11/21/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p29
The article reports that carmakers Honda Motor Co. Ltd., General Motors Corp., and BMW Manufacturing Corp. will consider hydrogen as a feasible fuel. Honda will make its hydrogen fuel cell FCX (Fuel Cell eXperimental) Clarity available to Californian consumers in 2008. General Motors will test...
- Honda sees fuel cell vehicles profitable by '25. Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;3/11/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6559, p46
The article reports on the statement of Takahashi Moriya, senior chief engineer at Honda Motor Co. Ltd. saying that his company has been expecting fuel cell vehicles to be profitable in 2025 when the prices of fuel cell vehicles rival gasoline vehicles.
- Water Water Everywhere, Not a Bit of Stink. Nagpal, Gaurav // Car India;Aug2015, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p50
The article previews the Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) Concept automobile from Honda.
- Showroom-ready Honda FCV to make Tokyo debut. // Autocar;10/7/2015, Issue 6171, p19
The article focuses on the Honda Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) which will debut at the Tokyo motor show in Japan in October 2015 as confirmed by Japanese manufacturer Honda.
- Honda's hydrogen car is smooth but has quirks. Thomas, Ken // North Texas Automotive Report;Nov2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p3
The article evaluates the Honda FCX Clarity hydrogen fuel cell vehicles from Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- FCX Goes Public. // Popular Mechanics;Jan2008, Vol. 185 Issue 1, p30
The article offers information on the FCX, a fuel cell concept vehicle from Honda Motor Co. Ltd. It reports that the company has announced the launch of a production prototype of the vehicle for limited circulation among the customers. It mentions that the car will be given to a selected group...
- Are fuel cells still feasible? Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;7/ 2/2013, p7
The article speculates on the feasibility of fuel cells for vehicles as it offers information on some of the fuel cell research conducted by General Motors (GM) and Honda as of July 2013. It notes that the two companies just sealed an agreement to co-develop next-generation fuel cell system and...
- Hydrogen vehicles set for everyday use - at a price. // Click Green Newsletter;3/16/2012, Issue 12, p5
The article reports that the hydrogen-powered street cleaning vehicles have been anticipated positively by the city cleaning services despite the disadvantage of high cost of fuel cell systems.