- Levetiracetam. // Reactions Weekly;02/16/2013, Issue 1439, p22
The article presents a case study of a 50-year-old man with a history of partial complex seizures who experienced acute psychotic episode during treatment with antiepileptic levetiracetam.
- Levetiracetam. // Reactions Weekly;1/11/2014, Issue 1483, p60
The article presents a case study of a 56-year-old man who developed encephalopathy during treatment with levetiracetam.
- Zonisamide. // Reactions Weekly;Jun2014, Vol. 1505 Issue 1, p34
The article presents a case study of a 34-year old woman who developed psychosis when he was treated with zonisamide.
- Levetiracetam. // Reactions Weekly;2/26/2011, Issue 1340, p27
The article describes the case of a 65-year-old woman who developed severe hyponatraemia after treatment with levetiracetam was initiated for a poorly defined urological condition.
- Carbamazepine-induced hepato-splenomegaly with erythematous rashes in a child. Mittal, A.; Das, S. // Indian Journal of Pharmacology;Apr2012, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p268
Carbamazepine is an antiepileptic drug. In clinical trials the total incidence of reported adverse reaction to this drug is 4.5 per million at defined daily doses, corresponding to 2.7 per million at prescribed daily doses. Among the adverse reactions of carbamazepine, most often reported are...
- Phenytoin. // Reactions Weekly;5/14/2011, Issue 1351, p35
The article describes the case of a 54-year-old patient who suffered from erythema multiforme after being treated with phenytoin as a part of prophylactic anticonvulsant therapy.
- Lamotrigine. // Reactions Weekly;Aug2015, Vol. 1562 Issue 1, p117
The article describes the case of Stevens-Johnson syndrome and liver failure that developed in a 33-year-old man during treatment with lamotrigine for epilepsy, referencing a study by S. G. Im et al, published in the June 2015 issue of the journal "Clinical and Molecular Hepatology."
- Lacosamide. // Reactions Weekly;Aug2015, Vol. 1562 Issue 1, p116
The article describes the case of a 22-year-old woman who developed hepatitis during treatment with lacosamide, referencing a study by J.-S. Sunwoo et al, published in the June 2015 issue of the "International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics."
- Carbamazepine/phenytoin. // Reactions Weekly;6/22/2013, Issue 1458, p13
The article describes two case reports of Drug Reaction with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) syndrome seen in a nine-year-old boy who received carbamazepine and in an 11-year-old boy who received phenytoin.