Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Nipple: An Unusual Location in a Male Patient
- Dermatology Digest. Monroe, Joe // JAAPA: Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants;Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p17
The article presents a case study of a 58-year-old woman with an asymptomatic lesion on his left forearm. It reports that the lesion which has been present for 3 years has been growing even with the application of out-of-the-counter medications. The patient was diagnosed with Bowen disease, also...
- Posttraumatic giant proliferating trichilemmal cysts on the parietal region of the scalp. Erdem, Havva; Yildirim, Umran; Uzunlar, Ali Kemal; Sahiner, Cem; Ozcelik, Derya; Toplu, Gaye // Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p707
Proliferating trichilemmal (pilar) cysts, also known as pilar tumors, are most commonly found on the scalp of elderly women. Proliferating trichilemmal cysts are rare, slowly growing, lobular masses inherited autosomal dominantly and localized on scalps, and believed to arise due to a...
- Erlotinib. // Reactions Weekly;7/23/2011, Issue 1361, p19
The article describes the case of a male patient who developed a pruritic rash on his trunk and face following erlonitib therapy for metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma, published in the July 2011 issue of the "Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology."
- Multifocal Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Quart, Arthur M.; Yamane, George // Quintessence International;Feb1983, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p139
The article offers information on multifocal oral squamous cell carcinoma. A case of several of intraoral carcinomas affecting two intraoral sites is presented. It explores the significance of early recognition of oral carcinomas and the implication that common tissue may develop multiple foci...
- Poorly differentiated squamous cell carcinoma of the nipple: a unique case for marked exophytic growth, but little invasion with neuroendocrine differentiation. Hosaka, Naoki; Uesaka, Kunio; Takaki, Takashi; Zhang, Yuming; Takasu, Kosyo; Ikehara, Susumu // Medical Molecular Morphology;Sep2011, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p174
A 73-year-old woman showed marked exophytic growth of a tumor (25 ï¿½ 23 ï¿½ 14 mm) of the nipple over a period of 2 months. Histologically, numerous tumor nodules with no apparent keratinization were observed in the exophytic lesion. The tumor cells also showed little invasion to the...
- Bronchogenic Squamous Cell Carcinoma Mass with Central Photopenia on FDG-PET Scan. Sahni, Vikram; Guvenc-Tuncturk, Sebnem; Paintal, Harman S.; Kuschner, Ware G. // Clinical Medicine & Research;Feb2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p36
The article presents a case study of a bronchogenic squamous cell carcinoma mass with central photopenia that was detected in a 77 year old patient with a positron emission tomography computed tomography scan. A discussion of the pathogenesis of cavitary malignancies, and of the incidence of...
- A Case of Verrucous Carcinoma on the Finger. Minzhi Wu; Xinfeng Lu; Liang Zhao; Wenbo Bu; Wang Yan; Chen Hao; Fang Fang // Indian Journal of Dermatology;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p509
The article describes the case of a 78-year-old Chinese woman who presented with a tumoral mass arising on the right middle finger for 10 years. The patient was diagnosed with verrucous carcinoma (VC) and tumor excision and dermatoplasty surgery were conducted. Treatment modalities for VC...
- Voriconazole. // Reactions Weekly;10/2/2010, Issue 1321, p31
The article describes the clinical cases of four patients who developed squamous cell cancer while under voriconazole treatment regimen for Aspergillus colonisations.
- EROSIVE ADENOMATOSIS OF THE NIPPLE. Bonifazi, E.; Milano, A. // European Journal of Pediatric Dermatolgy;2013, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p62
The article describes the case of a 37-year-old female patient with erosive adenomatosis of the nipple.