CHANGING AUDITORS--THE CASE OF CALLAWAY GOLF COMPANY AND ITS FOUR DIFFERENT AUDITORS IN ONE YEAR
- Firms hit by exchange rate. // Accountancy;Feb1994, Vol. 113 Issue 1206, p13
This article reports on the performance in fee income of several British accounting firms. Arthur Andersen has overtaken KPMG Peat Marwick to become the world's largest accounting firm, although more than half of AA's $6.017bn fee income came from Andersen Consulting. A number of Big Six firms...
- Tarrant County's largest accounting firms. Rowe, Valerie E. // Business Press;07/16/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p16
Lists the largest accounting firms in Tarrant County, Texas ranked by number total number of professional staff, as of July 16, 1999. Includes PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP; Ernst & Young LLP; KPMG Peat Marwick LLP.
- Puerto Rico's largest accounting firms. Anquiera, Ayleen // Caribbean Business;3/4/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p38
Presents the largest accounting firms in Puerto Rico according to rankings for the week of March 4, 1999. Includes Deloitte & Touche LLP; PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS LLP; KMPG Peat Marwick LLP; Ernst & Young Inc.
- E&Y, PwC Fuel Oil And Gas Audits. // Public Accounting Report;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the audit conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG and Ernst & Young (E&Y) on several oil and gas companies in the U.S. Combined revenue of the companies in fiscal year 2003; Merger of Phillips Petroleum with Conoco.
- Andersen charges ahead. // Accountancy;Jul94, Vol. 114 Issue 1211, p14
Presents data on the ranking of several accounting firms in Great Britain. Coopers & Lybrand; KPMG Peat Marwick; Arthur Andersen; Ernst & Young; Price Waterhouse; Touche Ross; Grant Thornton; BDO Binder Hamlyn.
- KPMG debuts resource for board members. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/07/99, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p15B
Reports that accounting, tax and consulting firm, KPMG has launched the Audit Committee Institute (ACI), a free centralized national resource for corporate board members who serve on audit committees. Reasons why KPMG established the ACI; Recommendations issued by the Blue Ribbon Panel on...
- Audit committee developments. Hrisak, Daniel M. // Chartered Accountants Journal;May98, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p86
Examines the developments affecting financial accounting and external accounting, as outlined in a publication by KPMG Peat Marwick LLP. Types of persons the publication is intended for; Details of the publication.
- Accounting revamp. // Crain's New York Business;04/05/99, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p42
Reports on KMPG Peat Marwick LLP's plans to revamp its global accounting operations, following the defection of its entire Canadian practice.
- Survey says fair-value disclosures of little use in evaluating financial strength. // CPA Journal;Jan1994, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p10
Highlights the results of the survey conducted by KPMG Peat Marwick on fair-value disclosures of banking institutions. Review of financial statements in 1992 annual reports of bank holding companies; Interviews with bankers and members of the investment community; Type of disclosures;...