Corporate Governance in a Family-Owned Corporate Organization in India: A Case Study of TVS Motor Company Ltd
- NICT conducts In-house Training program for Painters & Supervisors. // Paintindia;May2012, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p144
The article discusses the Basic Level In-house Training Program for painters and supervisors at TVS Motor Co. Ltd.'s TVS Motorcycles plant offered in 2012 by the National Institute of Coating Technology (NICT) in India.
- BMW'S NEW INDIAN CONNECTION. Bornhop, Andrew // Cycle World;Jul2013, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p28
The article reports that BMW Motorrad has entered into a strategic partnership with TVS Motor Co. Ltd. of India for the development of a new range of motorcycles in the sub-500cc segment.
- BMW TEAMS WITH INDIAN MANUFACTURER. // Australian Motorcycle News;4/17/2013, Vol. 62 Issue 20, p11
The article reports on the long term agreement signed BMW Motorrad, the corporate and brand development division of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) with Indian TVS Motor Co. for BMW to enter the sub-500 cc motorcycle market in India.
- FIRST TVS/BMW TAKING SHAPE. // Australian Motorcycle News;5/15/2014, Vol. 63 Issue 22, p12
The article offers brief information on the 300cc version of the single-cylinder Draken motorcycle from Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW)-TVS Motor Co. Ltd. partnership.
- Clea PR swipes TVS Motor business, India. Gupta, Divesh // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/19/2003, p16
After a comprehensive review which has lasted more than a year, India's leading two-wheeler major TVS Motor Co. has allotted its public relations to homegrown consultancy Clea PR. The mandate for Clea PR includes development of marketing and PR-led initiatives, corporate image management,...
- No Concessions. MADHAVAN, N. // Business Today;10/28/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p195
The article reports that Sudarshan Venu has joined as vice president in TVS Motor Co. Ltd. and his involvement with the company has helped to regain company's lost market share in two wheeler market trades.
- INDIAN FEAST. // Australian Motorcycle News;6/25/2013, Vol. 62 Issue 25, p10
The article reports on the Indian partnership deal signed by motorcycle manufacturer BMW Motorrad GmbH + Co. with TVS Motor Co. Ltd. to make a range of sub 500cc machines in 2013.
- La presencia de la FAMILIA en la PROPIEDAD y la GESTIÃ“N de la EMPRESA y su IMPACTO en la RENTABILIDAD: El caso de Colombia. Gómez, Jorge Isaac Moreno // TEC Empresarial;may-ago2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p33
This study investigates whether the presence of family members in the ownership, and active participation in the management or governance of a company influence either individually or collectively on its profitability. Using data obtained from 1038 Colombian companies during 2008-2010 this study...
- FACTORES QUE INFLUYEN EN LA PARTICIPACIÃ“N DE LA MUJER EN CARGOS DIRECTIVOS Y Ã“RGANOS DE GOBIERNO DE LA EMPRESA FAMILIAR COLOMBIANA. Vergara, María Piedad López; Gómez-Betancourt, Gonzalo; Ramírez, José Bernardo Betancourt // Cuadernos de AdministraciÃ³n (01203592);ene-jun2011, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p253
The objective of this article is to determine the factors which influence the participation of Colombian women in management posts or organs of government of family businesses (FB). A qualitative methodology was used, and a model was defined and validated through a Type-IV case study. 14 cases...