Corporate Governance in a Family-Owned Corporate Organization in India: A Case Study of TVS Motor Company Ltd
- NICT conducts In-house Training program for Painters & Supervisors. // Paintindia;May2012, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p144
The article discusses the Basic Level In-house Training Program for painters and supervisors at TVS Motor Co. Ltd.'s TVS Motorcycles plant offered in 2012 by the National Institute of Coating Technology (NICT) in India.
- Clea PR swipes TVS Motor business, India. Gupta, Divesh // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/19/2003, p16
After a comprehensive review which has lasted more than a year, India's leading two-wheeler major TVS Motor Co. has allotted its public relations to homegrown consultancy Clea PR. The mandate for Clea PR includes development of marketing and PR-led initiatives, corporate image management,...
- BMW TEAMS WITH INDIAN MANUFACTURER. // Australian Motorcycle News;4/17/2013, Vol. 62 Issue 20, p11
The article reports on the long term agreement signed BMW Motorrad, the corporate and brand development division of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) with Indian TVS Motor Co. for BMW to enter the sub-500 cc motorcycle market in India.
- No Concessions. MADHAVAN, N. // Business Today;10/28/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p195
The article reports that Sudarshan Venu has joined as vice president in TVS Motor Co. Ltd. and his involvement with the company has helped to regain company's lost market share in two wheeler market trades.
- INDIAN FEAST. // Australian Motorcycle News;6/25/2013, Vol. 62 Issue 25, p10
The article reports on the Indian partnership deal signed by motorcycle manufacturer BMW Motorrad GmbH + Co. with TVS Motor Co. Ltd. to make a range of sub 500cc machines in 2013.
- Motorcycles Industry Profile: India. // Motorcycles Industry Profile: India;Dec2009, p1
Presents a profile of the Motorcycles industry in India. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry;...
- ROYAL ENFIELD IMPORTER JUMPS INTO MULTI-FACETED EXPANSION. // Dealernews;Dec2008, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p20
The article reports that Minnesota-based company Classic Motorworks is planning to expand its product line by including bikes from India's TVS Motor Co. Ltd. According to Kevin Mahoney, owner of Classic Motorworks, he is going to offer TVS two-wheelers to motorcycle dealers in the U.S. by 2009....
- Supply Chain Management in the Internet Era: Discussion. Hazra, Jishnu // IIMB Management Review (Indian Institute of Management Bangalore;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p54
Presents a round table discussion among Indian executives on supply chain management in the Internet era. Experience of TVS Motor Company officials with buyer perspectives to electronic procurement; Challenges in electronic procurement; Drivers of procurement outsourcing.
- Corporate Social Responsibility IS the Function of the CEO. Shah, Shashank; Sudhir Bhaskar, A. // Journal of Values Based Leadership;Summer/Fall2010, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p27
An interview with Dr. Venu Srinivasan, chairman and managing director of TVS Motor Co. Ltd., is presented. When asked about his perspective on the purpose of business, Srinivasan mentions its aim in creating wealth for all stakeholders. He notes the philosophy of his company in maintaining...