Corporate Governance in a Family-Owned Corporate Organization in India: A Case Study of TVS Motor Company Ltd
- NICT conducts In-house Training program for Painters & Supervisors. // Paintindia;May2012, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p144
The article discusses the Basic Level In-house Training Program for painters and supervisors at TVS Motor Co. Ltd.'s TVS Motorcycles plant offered in 2012 by the National Institute of Coating Technology (NICT) in India.
- No Concessions. MADHAVAN, N. // Business Today;10/28/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p195
The article reports that Sudarshan Venu has joined as vice president in TVS Motor Co. Ltd. and his involvement with the company has helped to regain company's lost market share in two wheeler market trades.
- BMW TEAMS WITH INDIAN MANUFACTURER. // Australian Motorcycle News;4/17/2013, Vol. 62 Issue 20, p11
The article reports on the long term agreement signed BMW Motorrad, the corporate and brand development division of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW) with Indian TVS Motor Co. for BMW to enter the sub-500 cc motorcycle market in India.
- FIRST TVS/BMW TAKING SHAPE. // Australian Motorcycle News;5/15/2014, Vol. 63 Issue 22, p12
The article offers brief information on the 300cc version of the single-cylinder Draken motorcycle from Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW)-TVS Motor Co. Ltd. partnership.
- Clea PR swipes TVS Motor business, India. Gupta, Divesh // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/19/2003, p16
After a comprehensive review which has lasted more than a year, India's leading two-wheeler major TVS Motor Co. has allotted its public relations to homegrown consultancy Clea PR. The mandate for Clea PR includes development of marketing and PR-led initiatives, corporate image management,...
- Motorcycles Industry Profile: India. // Motorcycles Industry Profile: India;Dec2009, p1
Presents a profile of the Motorcycles industry in India. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry;...
- Stepping Back to Win. Madhavan, N. // Business Today;4/6/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p38
The article presents information related to Chennai, India-based TVS Motor Co. It is reported that India's third-largest twowheeler manufacturer's original 125cc motorcycle 'Flame' ended up in the courts after Bajaj Auto Ltd. accused it of violating its patent over the use of twin spark plug...
- ROYAL ENFIELD IMPORTER JUMPS INTO MULTI-FACETED EXPANSION. // Dealernews;Dec2008, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p20
The article reports that Minnesota-based company Classic Motorworks is planning to expand its product line by including bikes from India's TVS Motor Co. Ltd. According to Kevin Mahoney, owner of Classic Motorworks, he is going to offer TVS two-wheelers to motorcycle dealers in the U.S. by 2009....
- Corporate Social Responsibility IS the Function of the CEO. Shah, Shashank; Sudhir Bhaskar, A. // Journal of Values Based Leadership;Summer/Fall2010, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p27
An interview with Dr. Venu Srinivasan, chairman and managing director of TVS Motor Co. Ltd., is presented. When asked about his perspective on the purpose of business, Srinivasan mentions its aim in creating wealth for all stakeholders. He notes the philosophy of his company in maintaining...