Clinical Pearls in Gastroenterology 2011
- We All See the Same Patients: Reflections on the 2012 European School of Internal Medicine. Wilson, Ben J. // Canadian Journal of General Internal Medicine;Summer2013, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p46
The author shares his experiences after attending the 16th annual European School of Internal Medicine (ESIM), in Kusadasi, Turkey.
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1987, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p1221
Presents the schedule of events concerning gastroenterology in the U.S. from December 1997 to March 1998. Update in Gastroenterology and Hepatology postgraduate course; Therapeutic Endoscopy Course; Hawaii Conference on Gastrointestinal and Hepatic Diseases.
- CME Calendar. // American Family Physician;12/1/2006, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p1845
The article presents a calendar of events related to courses for continuing medical education in 2006-2007. A course on medical Spanish will be discussed in Tucson, Arizona. The 18th World Organisation of Family Doctors world conference will be held in Singapore. An annual scientific assembly...
- Priming providers: CME, advanced training available for mid-level practitioners. Hilton, Lisette // Dermatology Times;Feb2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p20
The article focuses on mid-level practitioners' continuing medical education (CME) and advanced training. According to president Keri Holyoak of Society of Dermatology Physician Assistant (SDPA), SDPA offers continuing medical education training for Dermatology Physician Assistant (PAs) and open...
- 12th Annual Caribbean Dermatology Symposium. // Dermatology Times;Dec2013, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p74
The article offers information on the 12th Annual Caribbean Dermatology Symposium to be held in Grand Cayman Island from January 15 to 19, 2013.
- Orlando CVB: AAFP's New Marketing Ally. Rowe, Megan // Medical Meetings;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p31
Reports on the challenges facing the American Academy of Family Physicians in its bid to attract overseas physicians in continuing medical education (CME) meetings. CME meeting the academy will host in Orlando, Florida; Help lend by the convention and visitors bureau in Orlando to the academy...
- So you want to be a Cardiologist. Trouton, Tom // Ulster Medical Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p73
No abstract available.
- UPCOMING CME EVENTS. // Hawaii Medical Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p60
Presents a calendar of continuing medical education events to be held in Hawaii from March to November 2006. Sponsor of the Internal Medicine: A Brave New World Meeting in March; 2nd Annual Hawaii BioScience Conference in June; Topic of an event sponsored by the North American Spine Society in...
- CALENDAR OF COURSES, SYMPOSIUMS, AND CONFERENCES. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2007, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p1340
A calendar of events for gastroenterology and other related medical practices in the U.S. for June to October 2007 is presented. The Liver Disease in Women Summit will be held in Cleveland, Ohio from June 15-16. The American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) will hold its ACG Regional Course in...