CASE STUDY: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Backward-Curved Fans. Bhattacharya, Kishore // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Backward-Curved Fans" by Steve Kavanaugh in the May 2012 issue.
- Backward-Curved Fans. Kavanaugh, Steve // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p8
A response from the author of the article "Backward-Curved Fans" in the May 2012 issue is presented.
- Tight seal for a solar-powered fan. // Machine Design;5/5/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p9
The article mentions that the California company Solaro Energy's solar-powered fan for venting attics is made with EIS Fabrico's edge sealant which is a conductive acrylic adhesive that protects the panel electronics and that Fabrico also selected a caulking product from 3M company that makes...
- Mixed-flow fans. // Electrical Solutions (18340644);2010, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
The article offers brief information on the TD-500/150 Silent mixed-flow fan from Fantech Pty. Ltd.
- High-Efficiency Fan Motors Added to Evaporators. // Process Cooling;Apr2014, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p42
The article reports that the fan motors of the Colmac Coil's A+Series air coolers have been improved wherein the high-efficiency internal-rotor fan motors added with the air coolers are enclosed and variable-frequency drive (VFD) compatible.
- East Bernard Elementary School supply lists for 2013-2014. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/8/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 32, p10
A list of school supplies for East Bernard Elementary School for 2013-2014 is presented, including glue sticks, box tissues, and backpack.
- Performance Analysis and Optimized Design of Backward-Curved Airfoil Centrifugal Blowers. Chen-Kang Huang; Mu-En Hsieh // HVAC&R Research;May2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p461
In this study, backward-curved airfoil centrifugal blowers were numerically simulated and compared with experimentally measured data. Simulation settings and boundary conditions are stated, and the measurements follow ANSI/AMCA Standard 210-07/ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 51-07, Laboratory Methods of...
- Balancing act pays off. // Appliance Manufacturer;Sep94, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p90
Reports on Schenck Trebel's focus on designing equipment for checking the balance of fans in advance of the final assembly. Use of the balancing equipment to reduce the costs of fan assembly; Aim of the company to provide customers with the ability to monitor fan unbalance by coupling the...
- Variable-speed control in fractional-hp applications. Quirk, James // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/05/98, Vol. 205 Issue 5, p20
Explains the incorporation of variable-speed controls in the design of fractional-hp fans and blowers. Benefits of variable-speed control; Fan motor requirements; Available fan motors.