Mastitis granulomatosa idiopï¿½tica tratada con esteroides y metotrexato
- Posible asociaciï¿½n del cï¿½ncer ginecolï¿½gico con artritis reumatoide. Mercado, Ulises // Ginecologia y Obstetricia de Mexico;Jun2012, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p421
Background: The association between rheumatoid arthritis and cancer is controversial. Previous studies have shown a correlation between rheumatoid arthritis and the development of lymphoma. Objective: Describe a case of rheumatoid arthritis and associated breast cancer plus the identification of...
- Hydromorphone/morphine. // Reactions Weekly;7/3/2010, Issue 1308, p20
The article describes the case of a 52-year-old woman who had an intrathecal catheter tip granuloma during the intake of intrathecal morphine, and whose granuloma returned after being treated with intrathecal hydromorphone.
- Politef. // Reactions Weekly;5/29/2010, Issue 1303, p29
The article describes the case of a 55-year-old woman who developed vocal fold granuloma 20 years after receiving a politef injection for iatrogenic vocal fold paralysis.
- Methotrexate. // Reactions Weekly;2/19/2011, Issue 1339, p27
The article describes the case of a 17-year-old girl who received methotrexate for treatment of her acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, but developed encephalopathy during treatment with the drug.
- Prominent granulomas in bone marrow in disseminated lymphoma with hemophagocytic syndrome. Tabata, Rie; Tabata, Chiharu; Kimura, Toshiyuki; Nagai, Tomoko; Yasumizu, Ryoji // Annals of Hematology;Nov2011, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p1365
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses a case of a 87-year-old woman with prominent granulomas in bone marrow associated hemophagocytic syndrome.
- Anesthetic considerations in patients with large obstructing vocal process granuloma. Ji Seon Jeong; Kyo Sang Kim; Mi Ae Jeong; Jae Hyun Cho; Kyung Tae // Korean Journal of Anesthesiology;Mar2013, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p284
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the possibilities of harmful consequences during application of general anesthesia in a patient suffering from vocal process granuloma due to obstructed air-way.
- Cutaneous Pulse Granulomas. Beer, Trevor W. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Oct2007, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p1513
A response by Dennis D. Rhee to a letter to the editor about their article on the reported cases of pulse granuloma in the December 2006 issue is presented.
- Posaconazole. // Reactions Weekly;9/11/2010, Issue 1318, p37
The article describes the case of a 12-year-old boy who took posaconazole for cerebral and skin manifestations of aspergillosis and later on experienced eyelid granulomata.
- Phentermine. // Reactions Weekly;9/14/2013, Issue 1469, p35
An abstract of the article "Is it worth the weight?," by T. R. Lukins and colleagues is presented.