78-Year-Old Man With Nausea and Chest Pain
- Antworten zu den Fragen zu Myokarditis: vom Symptom zur Diagnose aus PRAXIS Nr. 15. // Praxis (16618157);8/15/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 16, p1061
No abstract available.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW. // Women's Health Advisor;Mar2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p3
The article offers information regarding the common and less common heart attack symptoms which include nausea, pain in chest and palpitations.
- Luftsichel sign. Singh, Sheetu; Singh, Nishtha; Tikkiwal, Sharad // Lung India;Jan-Mar2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p83
A quiz concerning the type of radiologic sign found in the contrast-enhanced computed tomography (CECT) and chest radiography showing a collapse lung is presented.
- Is it heartburn or a heart attack? // All You;8/27/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p63
The article cites the symptoms of heartburn and heart attack to distinguish one from the other. A heart attack can occur if chest pain was noticed while exercising but stopped right after or when someone is stressed. Chest pain felt after eating, especially spicy food, burning sensation in...
- Heart attack without chest pain? // Body Bulletin;Mar2002, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p3
Focuses on the cause of heart attacks without chest pain. Importance of learning the other symptoms associated with heart attacks; Delay of getting medical care.
- Heart Attacks--Not Everyone Has Chest Pain. // HealthFacts;Jul2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the findings of the researchers from the University of Alabama on a study on the presence of chest pains as symptom of heart attacks.
- Chest pain: Cupid's arrow or heart attack? Szymanski, J.A. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/14/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p4
The article discusses key issues concerning the pain or discomfort in the center of the chest that is involved in most heart attacks.
- Troponin T better than standard enzymes for estimating extent of myocardial infarct. // Journal of Clinical Pathology;Mar2003, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p192
Reports that measuring the protein troponin T 72 hours after the start of chest pain is better than using standard enzyme tests to estimate the extent of tissue damage following heart attack according to researchers in Germany.
- Heart attack's less common signs. // Consumer Reports on Health;Oct2000, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p3
Provides information on the signs and symptoms of heart attack based on the study conducted by the 'Journal of the American Medical Association' in the United States. Possibility of having a heart attack without experiencing chest pains; Characterization of individuals likely to experience an...