Angel Agents: What We Can (and Cannot) Learn From Pierre Lefaucheux's Stewardship of RÃ©gie Renault
- Renault on the Go. // Time;1/6/1958, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p70
The article focuses on Renault SA auto industry. It says that Renault, whose Dauphine automobile was noted the fastest-selling automobile in the U.S. market in 1958, was formed by racer Louis Renault in France in 1898 and became a government firm. Moreover, it notes that after engineer-lawyer...
- New Auto Hall of Famers trusted their instincts. // Automotive News Europe;1/24/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p6
Features two hall of famers in the automobile industry in Europe. Number of designer Herbert Austin's Seven cycle cars that were built at Longbridge between 1922 and 1939; Career background of Austin; Contributions of CEO Pierre Lefaucheux to the success of Renault.
- Angel Agents: Agency Theory Reconsidered. Miller, Danny; Sardais, Cyrille // Academy of Management Perspectives;May2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
Agency theory stipulates that executives will use their superior information to exploit owners unless effectively monitored or incentivized to do otherwise: Agents here are held to be opportunists and owners responsible parties. However, sometimes agency theory misses the mark and the reverse...
- Renault's next people mover. // Automotive News;12/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5530, p2
Presents a photograph of Renault's minivan-like vehicle code-named X-66. Basis of design; Expected date of debut.
- Renault demands recycling cooperation from suppliers. Hars, Adele // Automotive Industries;Mar1995, Vol. 175 Issue 3, p36
Deals with the plans of Renault, the French motor company aimed to collaborate with the suppliers. Details; Information on the company's work in recycling.
- Renault tells Racoon to go jump in the lake. Pietrangelo, Joel // Ward's Auto World;Apr93, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p62
Introduces Renault SA's Racoon, a four-wheel drive amphibious concept vehicle. Engine; Speed; Features.
- Renault, Volvo post decreases. // Automotive News;5/31/93, Vol. 67 Issue 5502, p15
Reports on the sales loss of France's Renault and AB Volvo for the year 1992. Pretax profit; Revenues; Percentages.
- Renault earlybirds. // Travel Daily;4/13/2012, p1
The article reports on the 17% commission offered by Renault to Grand Scenic and Scenic automobiles bookings in April 2012 in Australia.
- Renault sale likely. // Automotive News;6/7/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5503, p22
Announces the possibility of Renault's sale as part of the French government's plan to privatize 21 state-owned companies. Merger with Sweden's Volvo Group; Socialists' opposition of the privatization; Possibility of a government move to keep effective control of the company; Renault's success...