Academic branding: erythema ab igne and use of laptop computers
- Real-life beauty. // Prevention India;Nov2010, p4
The article provides an answer to a question on how to hide facial pigmentations with the use of correct make-up.
- faking it. // Dermatology Times;Jun2007 In the Know Supplement, Vol. 28, p18
The article offers tips on how to look tan without spending.
- Freckles, Freckles, Freckles. // Current Health 1;Apr/May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p2
Provides information on skin freckles.
- you so can Find Your Perfect Fall Makeup Colors. Cerqueira, Diana // Health (Time Inc.);Sep2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p25
The article offers step-by-step instructions on choosing and applying makeup based on one's skin tone.
- Mouthing OFF. Einstein, Elizabeth // InStyle;Fall2008 Makeover Supplement, p144
The article presents advice about matching specific shades of lipstick with different skin colors.
- Changing colors. Stickney, Nancy; Gosling, Craig G. // U+S+ Kids;Mar95, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p28
Explains how people of different races get their skin color. Layers of the skin; Epidermis; Melanocytes as a source of melanin; Amount of melanin produced by melanocytes as a determinant of skin color; Changes in the skin color of chameleons.
- Extension Service advises caution about tanning beds. Bishop, MaryRuth // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p4
The article focuses on the warning given by experts from Texas AgriLife Extension and the Texas Cancer Council concerning tanning which is an unhealthy habit.
- ARE YOU COLOR STRUCK? Caviness, Ylonda Gault // Essence (Time Inc.);Dec2011, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p139
A quiz about skin color is presented.
- Even Now. CORBETT, CORYNNE L. // Essence (Time Inc.);Nov2010, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p56
This article offers ways to manage skin hyperpigmentation using cosmetic products.